Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2017/18 Betting Thread

Comments

• had a 6 team accy going for £5 Saturday.

Charlton
    S United
    Portsmouth
    Luton
    Dag & Red
    Stevenage

would of paid me £275 but Newport equalised in the 94 minute against Stevenage.

• With the league cup tomorrow, you'll get good odds on first goalscorer as the bookies don't have a clue.

Something like Naby Sarr FGS at 25/1 is a good shout.
  • edited August 2017
    Sarr will be minimum odds of 25/1 regardless of who we are playing as he is a centre back.
  • Did an over 1.5 goal 10fold. Returned £175. QPR let it down not scoring a second against Northampton who had ten men for over an hour :(
  • Nice treble tonight and had £10 on us at 3/1 so all going well for season so far.
  • Nice treble tonight and had £10 on us at 3/1 so all going well for season so far.

£440 in 3/4 days betting, you're laughing!
  • Sage said:

Nice treble tonight and had £10 on us at 3/1 so all going well for season so far.

I'm more concerned with what he is staking.

When the fun stops @RaplhMilne , and a bdont mean that to sound patronising squire
  • Sage said:

Nice treble tonight and had £10 on us at 3/1 so all going well for season so far.

I'm more concerned with what he is staking.

When the fun stops @RaplhMilne , and a bdont mean that to sound patronising squire
    Very wise words.

Now, why didn't I think of that... :confused:
  • With the league cup tomorrow, you'll get good odds on first goalscorer as the bookies don't have a clue.

Something like Naby Sarr FGS at 25/1 is a good shout.

• Sponsored links:

• ^ he wasn't first goal scorer though?

Looks like an each way bet, blimey some of you are doing well, southend let me down majorly last night.....any tips for the weekend?

Looks like an each way bet, blimey some of you are doing well, southend let me down majorly last night.....any tips for the weekend?
    Stick to the Scottish fixtures for one more week. Nice treble came in last Saturday just in those matches north of the border
  • league cup last night saw a lot of faves win, a pal landed 879 off of a £10.00 stake backing 11 faves.

had my 1st return on a long while with charlton.

us to beat bristol and exeter 4.7/1
  • Brilliant start to the season. Got on charlton at 15/1 last night when we were a goal down. Had a couple of cheeky inplays come in like ebbsfleet and wolves. Only let down was Scunthorpe at the death on my 14 fold.
  • Been a good start to the season for punters - lots of favs at decent prices winning on Sat then all the big (sic) clubs at home winning last night for people's accas

As twiggy said.
    Had ew 1/3 odds.
  • 365 must've heard everyone's moaning about the in-play offer disappearing. Just got an email from them saying they're putting the risk free offer on for Arsenal v Leicester on Friday.
  • 365 must've heard everyone's moaning about the in-play offer disappearing. Just got an email from them saying they're putting the risk free offer on for Arsenal v Leicester on Friday.

I do like 365 offers
  • Charlton.palace Millwall Chelsea this Saturday.
  • Sponsored links:

• <blockquote class="Quote"

Did you get the full £50? Bob can tell us more but looks like they are rationing it depending on how big a player you are

Reply above was to this post
  • £10 for me

Reply above was to this post
    £25 here.
  • £25 for me as well. Failing to see how it meets the description "new and improved".
  • I've been shat on then. My new and improved 365 offer is max £5 haha
  • I've been shat on then. My new and improved 365 offer is max £5 haha

Ouch.
  • Seen a few people on twitter say they haven't used bet365 for nearly a year and they've got £25 so not sure how it's worked out
  • edited August 2017
    Have you done the over 0.5 goals beforehand and then 0-0 in-play trick on previous times they've done the offer, Steve? Maybe they're penalising you for that.

Either that or you've just not been losing enough!
  • £25 for me too.