Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

(Not) Charlton Life Fantasy League

edited August 2017 in General Charlton
LATEST:

***** LEAGUE FULL*****

NEW HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE STARTED:
For those who missed the boat I've started a Jimmy Seed Veterans 'Head to Head' League as well, but this is only for those NOT in the normal format league at the moment.

The code is: 2659204-643490

For anyone who takes part in the Premier League Fantasy Football League I've started a 'Jimmy Seed Veterans League'.

****NEWS UPDATE: MAX NUMBER IS 30 AND WE ALREADY HAVE 28, SO HURRY IF ENTERING****

Code to enter is 2659204-622530 if you fancy joining, and you feel you might be veteran enough!

I've selected my team by pressing the Wild Pick button (I think it said 'wild pick'?) so I'll see how I get on with that to start with. I can't bring myself to pick Chelsea players, but mind less if the computer has done so for me.

Comments

• If this is the official fantasy.premierleague one I'll join you mate. I'll register later
  • cabbles said:

If this is the official fantasy.premierleague one I'll join you mate. I'll register later

Yes it is. Fantasy League
  • edited August 2017
    Original Jimmy Seed book as prize for the winner, either The Jimmy Seed Story, or Soccer From The Inside.
  • I'm in ( Nigels are down - CAFC)
  • Joined, SE London Reds FTW!
  • I'm in for this (Kane & Unable)
  • In. Cheers for this james. I'll announce this as the official CL fantasy league thread as one of our forum competitions as well.
  • FC Cab
  • Joined (The boy done good)
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm in! (The Flying Pigs)
  • edited August 2017
    JamesSeed said:

For anyone who takes part in the Premier League Fantasy Football League I've started a 'Jimmy Seed Veterans League'.

Code to enter is 2659204-622530 if you fancy joining, and you feel you might be veteran enough!

I've selected my team by pressing the Wild Pick button (I think it said 'wild pick'?) so I'll see how I get on with that to start with. I can't bring myself to pick Chelsea players, but mind less if the computer has done so for me.

James, we already have a main league:
    http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/78589/fantasy-football-2017

All Lifers are welcome to join that one. :wink:

Damn it... I don't have a book as a prize, but I can sort you out with a pack of pork scratchings if you win the one that's been going for a couple of years :lol:
  • cabbles said:

In. Cheers for this james. I'll announce this as the official CL fantasy league thread as one of our forum competitions as well.

OI!
  • Ah, as above, there's another Charlton Fantasy League run by @Dazzler21 - the code for that is 830866-241008 and there's also a head-to-head league. Code for that is 830866-277827

There's nothing to stop you entering as many leagues as you like of course.

Perhaps mine should for Charlton fans of a certain vintage, as it's The Jimmy Seed Veterans League?

@SE7toSG3 @Henry Irving - even though you're young whippersnappers, you'd be welcome!
  • I think that's fair... I mean if Henry is young... :lol:
  • edited August 2017
    Dazzler21 said:

cabbles said:

In. Cheers for this james. I'll announce this as the official CL fantasy league thread as one of our forum competitions as well.

OI!
    "Admin clash"
    Macros car park 20 minutes, I'll bring the gloves. ;)
  • How do the transfers work in these, are there transfer windows or a limited amount per game week or something else?
  • How do the transfers work in these, are there transfer windows or a limited amount per game week or something else?

1 free transfer a week (you can carry forward 1 if you don't use it)

2 wildcards a year when you can change everyone
  • We've already got 28 or 29 in the JS Vets League now. I'm afraid 30 will be the max, so hurry if you're thinking of joining.
  • edited August 2017
    The League is now full (30 teams).

For those who missed the boat I've started a Head to Head League as well, but this is only for those NOT in the normal format league.

Max number of players allowed in this one is 20.
  • Sponsored links:

• LATEST:

***** LEAGUE FULL (30 Teams) *****

NEW HEAD TO HEAD LEAGUE STARTED:
    For those who missed the boat I've started a Jimmy Seed Veterans 'Head to Head' League as well, but this is only for those NOT in the normal format league at the moment.

Max 20 Teams.

Original Jimmy Seed book as prize, as per the other Jimmy Seed Veterans League.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!