Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Model Kidnapping - Milan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40858323

Something doesn't quite sound right with this story.

Comments

• I'm not sure if it's the cynical world we leave it but when I listened to her statement etc. - I felt exactly the same. Sounds dodgy.

Obviously at face value it's absolutely horrific that it can be considered let alone carried out.
  • Hadn't heard anything about this until this morning when two blokes on the train were commenting that if they were gonna kidnap a model, they'd have picked a decent looking one.

Having said that, she looks pretty decent to me.
  • WSS said:

I'm not sure if it's the cynical world we leave it but when I listened to her statement etc. - I felt exactly the same. Sounds dodgy.

Obviously at face value it's absolutely horrific that it can be considered let alone carried out.

I read about this in the paper yesterday. The story was accompanied by a picture of the young lady in fairly skimpy clothing with a big grin. The caption said "this was the young lady the day after getting home" and I was taken aback with how well she had readjusted to life after an incredible ordeal as depicted in the news.
  • http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40858323

Something doesn't quite sound right with this story.

I thought that yesterday & i haven't even read her statement. I don't know why but as you say it just doesn't sound right. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if somewhere down the line it comes out that it was all about her getting publicity for her modelling career.
  • odd that while captive she went out shopping with her kidnapper
  • Hadn't heard anything about this until this morning when two blokes on the train were commenting that if they were gonna kidnap a model, they'd have picked a decent looking one.

Having said that, she looks pretty decent to me.

I would - sorry to lower the tone. (It's spending too much time around Mehmet)
  • Sponsored links:

• It certainly seems that very few people believe the story, including much of the media as they seem to be treading very cautiously with their reporting of it.
  • I'd be amazed if this wasn't a sad, bad publicity stunt.

• ugly, fame hungry slag

I take it, she turned you down.
  • Seems like a 2017 version of Shannon Matthews to me.

Attempted to get a ransom, no one bought so she was released.

The only thing I can't explain is how this guy was caught.

Either way, if I was to take part in a criminal enterprise I wouldn't trust a daft tart like that. Posing in front of the cameras like that is beyond stupid.
  • I saw this on the news yesterday & heard her read what I assumed was a " prepared statement" - very monotone & no emotion in it at all - saw more tears & anguish from the British women athletes last night.

Didn't think she looked all that & was wearing a low cut top & short shorts ...... but maybe that is what all 20 year olds wear these days.
  • Huskaris said:

Seems like a 2017 version of Shannon Matthews to me.

Attempted to get a ransom, no one bought so she was released.

The only thing I can't explain is how this guy was caught.

Either way, if I was to take part in a criminal enterprise I wouldn't trust a daft tart like that. Posing in front of the cameras like that is beyond stupid.

Apparently he took pity on her when finding out she had a 2 year old son.

Complete bollocks.
  • Sponsored links:

• ugly, fame hungry slag

I take it, she turned you down.
    can't blame her can you, disgusting comments
  • Even her friend is sitting on the fence
  • All very strange