Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Oldham away. Sept 2

I've got train tickets for this one. Just realised It's an international weekend! Game off potentially??

Comments

• chappers said:

I've got train tickets for this one. Just realised It's an international weekend! Game off potentially??

Same here.

Need 3 so Magennis, Da Silva (If his age group playing) same Konza if still here cant think of anyone else?
  • chappers said:

Same here.

Need 3 so Magennis, Da Silva (If his age group playing) same Konza if still here cant think of anyone else?
    You should know better
  • chappers said:

Same here.

Reeves, Northern Ireland.

• Kashi will be in the France team at this rate !
  • se9addick said:

Kashi will be in the France team at this rate !

Algerian international

• chappers said:

Same here.

Reeves, Northern Ireland.

Does he get called up regularly i cant say i know.
  • Kashi for Algeria i suppose as well is possible.
  • clb74 said:

chappers said:

Same here.

You should know better
    at $22 return i took a gamble.
  • se9addick said:

Kashi will be in the France team at this rate !

Algerian international

France will be petitioning FIFA for special dispensation after they see the highlights of the Bristol Rovers game!
  • chappers said:

Same here.

I'll inbox you on this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kashi Algeria?
  • How far away from the train station to the ground out of interest

Manchester?

is a good 30 minute bus journey away if I remember right.

First time then? Grim outpost in winter on the edge of Saddleworth Moor, luckily it's still summer.

20 minute walk from the Metrolink stop I think
  • RedChaser said:

How far away from the train station to the ground out of interest

First time then? Grim outpost in winter on the edge of Saddleworth Moor, luckily it's still summer.
    It's never summer in Oldham.
  • Yeah it will be my first time going to Oldham. Thanks for he replies. So what is the ground like???
  • been once and personally wouldn't bother again.

for me in the same level of places as

huddersfield and blackburn just cant wait to leave.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah it will be my first time going to Oldham. Thanks for he replies. So what is the ground like???

Old fashioned run down northern dump, which tends to make for a good away day.
    Spot on.

Burnley is a toilet but a cracking day out.
  • chappers said:

Same here.

I'll inbox you on this.
    No more dick pics please.
    His not sending more pictures of himself
  • Match tickets on sale
  • Train ticket from London is £89, is that correct!?
  • If Gordon Strachan was at The Valley on Saturday then Watt must be a shoo-in for Scotland
  • iamdan said:

Train ticket from London is £89, is that correct!?

There are £22.00 singles available between Euston/Manchester Piccadilly in both directions on some trains at the moment,but we won't know if the game will go ahead until the international squads are announced.
  • The sort of game we have to get three points from if we are going to do something this season!
  • The sort of game we have to get three points from if we are going to do something this season!

Agree !

Even if it's postponed.

:smile:
  • Whenever it is played :)