Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Bull Shooters Hill

edited August 2008 in General Charlton
Called in for a swift one on the way home from the game with one of my daughters and one of the guys behind the bar had a Charlton shirt and the other a Millwall shirt.

I don't often call in there these days but such a performance merited varying the routine a little!

The mates I normally meet when I do call in weren't there (probably on holiday) but the guys behind the bar generated a nice atmosphere of gentle banter and chat.

Shame I was driving and could only stay for one really.

Comments

• The one in the Charlton shirt would be Steve "the Landlord" the guy in the millwall shirt would his son in law to be, there's also a chelsea fan behind the jump but everyone ignores him ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite][p]The one in the Charlton shirt would be Steve "the Landlord" the guy in the millwall shirt would his son in law to be, there's also a chelsea fan behind the jump but everyone ignores him ;-)[/p]

I got the impression the Charlton guy was in charge!

Shows how long it is since my last visit (early part of last season i think) as I've not seen them before.