Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Train Disruption This Saturday

Quick heads up, No trains beyond Dartford, bus replacement to Slade Green to rejoin the line to Charlton

Comments

• Options
    Bang goes the pre match pint or three yet again! Ta for the heads up.
  • Options
    & The Waterloo works officially start Saturday as well
  • Options
    When this has happened before (regularly) I get a train to blackheath (from chatham) and get a bus/cab. It's annoying but wayy quicker than the rail replacement bus.
  • Options

& The Waterloo works officially start Saturday as well

I'm chancing it. Should be fun!
  • Options
    That line is closed virtually every weekend!
  • Options

When this has happened before (regularly) I get a train to blackheath (from chatham) and get a bus/cab. It's annoying but wayy quicker than the rail replacement bus.

No trains running through Dartford at all this weekend. Unless you wanna change via Denmark Hill or Victoria (from Chatham) the dreaded RRS will be necessary to get to Charlton.

Based on past experience there's no chance the buses will be timed to link up with the trains at Slade Green, be prepared from lots of hanging around and bring weather proof clothing too.
  • Options
    edited August 2017

No trains running through Dartford at all this weekend. Unless you wanna change via Denmark Hill or Victoria (from Chatham) the dreaded RRS will be necessary to get to Charlton.

Based on past experience there's no chance the buses will be timed to link up with the trains at Slade Green, be prepared from lots of hanging around and bring weather proof clothing too.
    Ohh that's dissapointing. Worse than usual. Good thing im travelling and will miss the game.