Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    The farting competition got so competitive that at one stage, having more or less cleared the two rows behind them both combatants simultaneously lent outwards to let one rip in the direction of their opponent
  • Options
    KM is saying : Roland has said that he wants us to play and sit in a 5-1-4 formation.
  • Options
    Reeves: Here Dave look at this Contract that Charlton have offered me, its written in crayon!!

Martin: Dont show off, least you've got an offer!!
  • Options
    SP "I hope this bags big enough for all the Vol Au Vents".
  • Options
    A select audience marvels as the Owner unveils his fandango to the world....
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    In an effort to educate the ill mannered louts that won't sit down and tend to inconsiderately block the view of others sitting behind them the club has asked those in the directors box to demonstrate what should be done. In this example, fans in the rows in front automatically lean out in response to cries from an older generation of 'you're blocking my view my good chap'
  • Options
    Reeves - Now look see, it definitely says here , that it's 18 chips in a portion!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    KM: this lady next to me is making me look like a right minger!! Must move away...
  • Options
    Reeves: "If I sign this, will my dependents have me committed?".
  • Options
    Reeves: If we sign this bit of paper we could be playing for this lot next week.
    Martin: Here we go loopy lou.
  • Options
    KM: "What the hell does Robinson think he is doing?!? He knows winning isn't part of Roland's plan."
  • Options
    Reeves "I can buy myself some decent jeans now with the money they're paying me...."
  • Options
    Reeves: Mighty Reds? These Reds are bloody awful, I'm out of here...
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Reeves "I can buy myself some decent jeans now with the money they're paying me...."

Never mind the ripped jeans, why isn't he wearing a suit and tie ?
  • Options
    Sue P to Chris P:

"It's no good leaning forward to get a better view, she's got her legs crossed, now sit back and behave!!"
  • Options
    CP to SP - are you sure we haven't mixed up the wigs today?
  • Options
    The state of Ben Reeves's trousers reveals his job application technique.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dave Martin "my other contract offer was Ipswich"