Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

New 5 Year Kit Deal With Hummel (Away Kit Revealed, pg.19)

Comments

• Options
    Well I'm going to bed - hopefully I can sleep with all the suspense of not knowing what it looks like.
  • Options

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

I've said this a few times but I've been told it's a very nice kid with a lot of nice touches to it. I can't see it being the same as the CACT kit

I like the fact that the away kit mirrors our original away kit from 1923 which also happens to be the year Hummel were formed. Nice bit of synergy

Not long to go though.....we'll see it soon enough

Synergy. One of the most buzzwordy buzzwords ever. Urgh
    Indeed. It's also doesn't make sense in that paragraph which suggests that either Swisdom doesn't know what it means (which I doubt) or that it was just put in there as a fun buzzword!

Lighten up peeps - It's just for funsies

This kit realease is being taken far too seriously by some people
    The club are making people sign NDAs and you think some people are taking it too seriously???
    NDA's, seriously?
  • Options

Swisdom said:

I admit - the launch has been.....different this year

Not sure why it's been the way it has. I think there's merit in the odd teaser but this has been treated in a most peculiar fashion

Can't you just come out and say it's been a bit wanky and weird like the ownership .......
    No I thought not
    Classic!
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

Swisdom said:

Swisdom said:

I've said this a few times but I've been told it's a very nice kid with a lot of nice touches to it. I can't see it being the same as the CACT kit

I like the fact that the away kit mirrors our original away kit from 1923 which also happens to be the year Hummel were formed. Nice bit of synergy

Not long to go though.....we'll see it soon enough

Synergy. One of the most buzzwordy buzzwords ever. Urgh
    Indeed. It's also doesn't make sense in that paragraph which suggests that either Swisdom doesn't know what it means (which I doubt) or that it was just put in there as a fun buzzword!

Lighten up peeps - It's just for funsies

This kit realease is being taken far too seriously by some people
    I did assume you were having a bit of fun, and I said as much.

AFKA's right. They are making more fuss with shirt release than the signing of players. Anyone would think that we have no more players coming and that KM thinks we won't notice if they make a big song and dance about a shirt that we will wear for nine months before they change it again!
    Once again, everything feels out of whack. No keeper but loads of effort put into a clandestine kit launch.
    #priorities
    Those two aren't necessarily related.

Also, can we call it a kit "launch" if only ten people can see it? Isn't that more of a kit preview? Or a secret kit screening session like Taylor Swift did for 1989? Wait, that where we got the idea? Because otherwise this feels like some Willy Wonka bullshit.
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

I admit - the launch has been.....different this year

Not sure why it's been the way it has. I think there's merit in the odd teaser but this has been treated in a most peculiar fashion

It's just another regime cock up, that's all.
  • Options
    Surprisingly, I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Outdoing themselves already... twats!
  • Options
    So much interest in a product that so few intend to purchase.

What the club should do next is to have a queuing system at the shop like Hollister had in the early days to help reinforce the exclusivity of the shirt which should psychologically help purchasers come to terms with the cost of it.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

What the club should do next is to have a queuing system at the shop like Hollister had in the early days to help reinforce the exclusivity of the shirt which should psychologically help purchasers come to terms with the cost of it.

Was thinking the same, i wonder how many people on this thread will actually even buy it.

Anyone know how many shirts we sold last season?
  • Options
    Will these kits be worn for two years or just the one?
  • Options

one
  • Options
    Can you confirm it is red, Henry?
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Of course I wasn't there, but I undertsand those that were thought the kit was altogether, but altogether it was altogether
    the most remarkable kit that they had ever seen. Apparently it is made of such a fine material that only intelligent people can see it! I have managed to get a sneak preview of this magnificent kit modelled by one of the Charlton Ladies team!
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    Redrobo said:

When the shop is completed and has no lighting installed to save pikeyRoland a bob or two, it'll be your fault for inspiring him...
  • Options
    edited July 2017

one
    So all this secrecy and late selling for a shirt that will be in the bargain bin in 9 months ? I was tempted to pick one up, but not if its only for 1 season
  • Options

I think it all comes back to KM and RD's desire to 'prove' that going to football is not, really, about the football and the results.

They have, in my view, completely missed the point but that has never stopped them before.

Well they are only mirroring the team under them that usually completely miss the points.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If I had turned up and been asked to sign a NDA I probably would have left. This club is odd.
  • Options

No comment
  • Options
    shine166 said:

one
    So all this secrecy and late selling for a shirt that will be in the bargain bin in 9 months ? I was tempted to pick one up, but not if its only for 1 season
    Training kit will stay same for two years.
  • Options

can't believe they asked people to sign NDA's. It's a football kit ffs. I'm surprised they don't get season ticket holders to sign NDA's so they can't tell the boycotters what happened.

They did try to get season ticket holders to sign contracts confirming they won't criticise the club on social media last year remember.... an NDA seems like an improvement by comparison!
  • Options
    As someone who doesn't buy shirts regardless of who the owner is, I like that they change each year. Still enjoy seeing the new designs even if I won't be buying.
  • Options

Of course I wasn't there, but I undertsand those that were thought the kit was altogether, but altogether it was altogether
    the most remarkable kit that they had ever seen. Apparently it is made of such a fine material that only intelligent people can see it! I have managed to get a sneak preview of this magnificent kit modelled by one of the Charlton Ladies team!

Hi, we would love to take a picture of you playing football. You would! That's great, now if you could just pop your clothes in the corner...
  • Options

No comment
    Spoilsport.