Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

E-mail notifications

Can someone help me out please?
I keep receiving notifications about the England cricket via e-mail. Those cricket lads are very busy and I'm having to clear dozens of emails every time I check my mail.
How can I block these please? Nothing personal cricket bods, you're probably all lovely people........

Comments

• Emails from CL?

You've clicked to bookmark the thread, and your settings are probably to receive email notifications for bookmarked threads.

If viewing via mobile, look down the Recent discussions list till the title you are receiving emails for, then on the right hand side will be a star. You must already have clicked it once to trigger the bookmark, simply click it again

• there must be an option on the email to 'unsubscribe' or to choose personal preferences.

That should make it possible for you to stop them.
  • Not my forte all this computer stuff but I suspect you have inadvertently 'bookmarked' the thread.

Go to the star in the top right corner, click on it and hopefully you will either have 'unbookmarked' it or will get the option to do so.
  • LenGlover said:

Not my forte all this computer stuff but I suspect you have inadvertently 'bookmarked' the thread.

Go to the star in the top right corner, click on it and hopefully you will either have 'unbookmarked' it or will get the option to do so.

You seem to know a lot for something that isn't your forte!

Don't hide your light under a bushel, Len ;-)
  • Cheers folks, you were all right.....I'm freeeeeee!
    Award for shortest thread?

• Award for shortest admin?

Charming. I help you out and that's how you thank me...
  • ......small packages and all that!