Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton Weekly #6

Another week another episode, as always thanks for watching and all your comments, likes and subscriptions are hugely appreciated!

I'm not sure whether to keep making new threads every week, or to continue posting on the original thread.. My only concern about that is that I can't edit the original thread post to include all the videos I have done since the first 2. Any recommendations/suggestions in regards to this would be great.

Anyway here's the video, this week talking about some new transfer targets and reflecting on our pre-season campaign so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fa8jnitz7c&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Options
    This fine young man asks for likes and comments 'below'. I can't figure out how to do that.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

This fine young man asks for likes and comments 'below'. I can't figure out how to do that.

Haha! Thanks for watching Seth. You have to do it through YouTube, so if you click play then click on the video title it should redirect you. Then if you're signed in you can do it.