Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Benicassim

If the person at the very front of Charlotte Church's late night pop dungeon last night in a Lawrie Wilson shirt is off here then fair play.

Never gone to anywhere where literally anyone working doesn't have a clue is anyone else out here for it?

Foals were incredible

Comments

• edited July 2017
    Charlotte church now is in a band which just does pop and rock covers called "Charlotte Church's late night pop dungeon". Everyone was seemingly there taking the piss before hand but it was quite incredible.

Somehow mixed in killing in the name of to bootylicious
  • Charlotte church now is in a band which just does pop and rock covers called "Charlotte Church's late night pop dungeon". Everyone was seemingly there taking the piss before hand but it was quite incredible.

Somehow mixed in killing in the name of to bootylicious

What???
  • Not there this year but we've had a couple of cracking weeks at Benicassim. Franz Ferdinand was up there in the top five live performances I've been at.
  • I might put this in the "you know when your getting old" thread.
    I just don't understand.
  • Thanks for the translation.
  • Sponsored links:

• Benicassim is a music festival held annually in a Spanish town of the same name near Valencia

The OP asked if anyone thats posts on this forum was standing at the front of Charlotte Church's new bands performance wearing a Lawrie Wilson Charlton shirt.

The OP is surprised that the people working at this festival don't have a clue what is going on.

The OP asked is anyone else from charltonlife in attendance.

This thread used to be sh!te.
    But now its alright.
  • Great photo.