Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Star Sixes O2 13th July - 16th July

http://axs.com/uk/events/326417/star-sixes-group-stages-tickets/promos/125616?skin=theo2

Free tickets if any one is interested, (well booking fee has to be paid for each ticket you buy £1.50).
Something different and should be a bit of fun.

Comments

• They've handled this thing terribly. I was interested when I first heard about it but the prices they were charging were outrageous. I wasn't surprised when I saw them doing deals a couple of months ago on Groupon and now not surprised it still hasn't sold out.

Cheers for posting though I might go for this price.
  • Cheers Stu. Just got 2 for Friday. Not even sure if I can go but at that price it's worth a shout.
  • colthe3rd said:

They've handled this thing terribly. I was interested when I first heard about it but the prices they were charging were outrageous. I wasn't surprised when I saw them doing deals a couple of months ago on Groupon and now not surprised it still hasn't sold out.

Same, cheapest tickets beforehand were £25, but going now at these prices.
  • presume sky are showing this ?
  • presume sky are showing this ?

Yes they are, just checked.
  • colthe3rd said:

They've handled this thing terribly. I was interested when I first heard about it but the prices they were charging were outrageous. I wasn't surprised when I saw them doing deals a couple of months ago on Groupon and now not surprised it still hasn't sold out.

Exactly the same here - cheers Stu!
  • edited July 2017
    Got these free through my day job in what was supposed to be a thank you for something.

Turns out they're dishing them out to any Tom Dick or Harry!
  • colthe3rd said:

Exactly the same here - cheers Stu!
    likewise, just booked the Thursday and Friday nights with the boy, cheers
  • Thankyou Stu,
    booked Friday night.
  • Yeah cheers for the heads up,got two tickets for the Friday night.
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks for that
  • Tickets for Friday arrived today. I'm quite looking forward to a cheap night out.
  • Tickets for Friday arrived today. I'm quite looking forward to a cheap night out.

> Cheap
    > Six quid a beer
  • I'll be there on the Friday. Quite looking forward to seeing the titans of China take on the giants of Brazil...
  • PaddyP17 said:

Tickets for Friday arrived today. I'm quite looking forward to a cheap night out.

> Cheap
    > Six quid a beer
    luckily,

i don't drink.
  • PaddyP17 said:

Tickets for Friday arrived today. I'm quite looking forward to a cheap night out.

> Cheap
    > Six quid a beer
    I have no idea what beer they sell at the o2, any idea? I was at Lewisham Peoples Day on Saturday and they wanted £5 for a pint of Carlsberg. Some people will pay anything for anything..
  • Box office disaster this. Even with the free tickets there's no bugger there. Spain outclassing England at the moment. Nothing new there then.
  • 4-1 defeat to Spain for England. Close sources informed me that Luke Young was pony.
  • Remember the soccer sixes we won in in Manchester with Bolder, Gritty, Leaburn, Morts and David Campbell. Was Curbs playing too? Micky Bennett as well? Can anybody remember?
  • edited July 2017
    Found it - well the final at least - no Curbs but I missed Peake, Johnny H and Shirtliff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYffW8DknlQ
  • Sponsored links:

• Found it - well the final at least - no Curbs but I missed Peake, Johnny H and Shirtliff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYffW8DknlQ

And Peter Evans played as well.
  • Watched a bit of it on the tv last night. Even giving away free tickets, there weren't many people there at all. From an attendance point of view, the tournament is a flop
  • TV probably didn't even do justice to how empty it was

• Hope it's as empty on Sunday, can choose the best empty seats then!
  • LouisMend said:

TV probably didn't even do justice to how empty it was

LouisMend said:

TV probably didn't even do justice to how empty it was

I was given a freebie but I didn't even bother going in the end.
  • Yes and the plonker presenter tried to tell us there were 12000 fans there. Clown. Every time the camera panned in for a close up the subject was surrounded by empty seats.
  • £3 well spent. Thanks Stu.
  • Gutted i didn't see this earlier as the players in it were guys i really looked up to when I was younger.
  • Seconded. Cheers Stuart.
  • Scotland out in the group stage as always!