Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Preview and Updates - Limerick FC v Charlton Athletic -PSF - 11 July 2017|KO 7.45

Comments

• Mark Marshall coming on
  • Think the argument was that his poor distribution lead to the free kick being given away. Nothing could do about the strike though.
  • Can only blame Phillips for the events leading up to the first goal.
    Have a feeling Robinson doesn't fancy him though so even the tinniest mistake will cause further doubt.
  • Sponsored links:

• Only thing I'm taking from this game is we look fit at this early stage... Limerick have been playing non-stop League Football without a break since March whereas this is our second game in three months yet were matching them

• Can't we make Phillips the new scapegoat, while Pagey is injured?

It's just not been the same since Fox left.

• Ceballos again looking mustard in central midfield

He's not on is he?

He's not on is he?
    Not watching. Has he been mixed up with Aribo?

He's not on is he?
    Hope not he's a geezer
  • edited July 2017

Let's dig out a youth keeper for making a sub par pass.

Or just point out exactly what happened and the fact that we need a senior keeper?
    I'm glad you're not the manager if you're willing to drop a goalkeeper for dodgy passing.

We do need another keeper but that's always been the case since Rudd left. Going into the season with just Phillips is not an option.
  • Oggy Red said:

Can't we make Phillips the new scapegoat, while Pagey is injured?

I think it should Holmes.
  • Let's dig out a youth keeper for making a sub par pass.

Or just point out exactly what happened and the fact that we need a senior keeper?
    I'm glad you're not the manager if you're willing to drop a goalkeeper for dodgy passing.

We do need another keeper but that's always been the case since Rudd left. Going into the season with just Phillips is not an option.
    Likewise if you think dodgy passing like that is acceptable.

At least we both agree we need another keeper.....
  • Sponsored links:

Some of the best keepers in the world have moments like that. I take it you wouldn't want Claudio Bravo?
  • Good point!

He's not on is he?
    Came on at half time, playing central midfield with dijksteel

Some of the best keepers in the world have moments like that. I take it you wouldn't want Claudio Bravo?
    Oh yeah because that's exactly what I was saying wasn't it.....so Phillips is the same as Claudio Bravo now is he, come on mate
  • Clarke seems to be playing well
  • Oggy Red said:

Can't we make Phillips the new scapegoat, while Pagey is injured?

I think it should Holmes.
    Good call. Especially as Holmes seems to have gone missing during tonight's match.

• Lol....