Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Good read, despite the Konsa comment.
  • Old interview. although being reported as today its just a copy (or rehash) of the interview after he was confirmed as coach, about 2-3 weeks ago & certainly before they went to Ireland. The comment about Konsa is just Bowyer saying that he thinks he is that good that he will be off soon - nothing to say that we have received a bid or anything of that sort.
  • Good interview. I had been concerned about Bowyer being assistant manager. He never struck me as particular sharp or articulate as a player and communicating and engaging with players is a big part of coaching. He seems to have a grip of what's required though.

All we need is some more players now!!
  • Yes he comes across well in that interview, more thoughtful than you might have expected with his past "incidents"
  • Yes he comes across well in that interview, more thoughtful than you might have expected with his past "incidents"

I guess he's just grown up a bit.
  • Konsa is quality.
    Sell him at your peril, KM
  • If keeping Holmes had meant we sell Konsa I think most of us would have taken that. Konsa will be a very good player but nowhere near the level of Gomez/Lookman imo.
  • Konsa looked to have filled out a bit from tonight's stream.
  • Sponsored links:

• Konsa looked to have filled out a bit from tonight's stream.

Yeah he looked proper ripped at the U-20 World Cup as well. Definitely far more muscular than he was a year and a half ago when he was still playing with the U-21s.

Hopefully it will help him in this league. Sometimes when players put on a lot of upper body muscle, especially over a short period of time, it can slow them down or put more stress on their legs due to the extra weight. Still looked quite nimble this evening.