Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ed Sheeran

anyone else lucky enough to secure tickets? Missed out on the Sat and Sun and then the Friday but managed to get them for the Thursday. Should be good.

Comments

• Ed Sheeran's uncle Chris and several of his cousins are all life long Addicks and have been coming to the valley with me for years.
    Next time Ed has a break from touring I'm gonna ask them to bring him to a home game.
    You never know he might do a couple of songs in the lib or crossbars.

Yes. Perhaps he could sing his song You Need Me, I Don't Need You to Katrien ?
  • Ed Sheeran's uncle Chris and several of his cousins are all life long Addicks and have been coming to the valley with me for years.
    Next time Ed has a break from touring I'm gonna ask them to bring him to a home game.
    You never know he might do a couple of songs in the lib or crossbars.

Yes. Perhaps he could sing his song You Need Me, I Don't Need You to Katrien ?
    While wearing a Roland out shirt
  • That's not to say I don't think he's extremely talented,but I'm suffering from some serious over exposure.
  • How are there so many tickets on twickets for face value? I don't understand it if it's so popular
  • I got a pair for Friday. Can't wait
  • Sponsored links:

• He is proper SAFC
  • anyone else lucky enough to secure tickets? Missed out on the Sat and Sun and then the Friday but managed to get them for the Thursday. Should be good.

Lucky?
  • I got 2 vip tickets for my wife and sister in law. I hate the man so much he is so over rated.
  • Ignore them Large. Nothing wrong with a bit of Ed. Music snobs are almost as bad as beer snobs.

Nothing quite like a pint of Carling and an Ed Sheeran gig...
  • Wife got three tickets for one of the dates, for her, her sister and our eldest. Luckily I have to babysit and so don't get dragged along.
  • Ignore them Large. Nothing wrong with a bit of Ed. Music snobs are almost as bad as beer snobs.

It's not snobbish to have an opinion.
    I don't care if other people like him. I don't, simple as. And having to see him live would be heaven to some, torture to me. That's all.
  • iainment said:

Ignore them Large. Nothing wrong with a bit of Ed. Music snobs are almost as bad as beer snobs.

I don't care if other people like him. I don't, simple as. And having to see him live would be heaven to some, torture to me. That's all.
    The wife and daughters love him, but I don't get it at all and like Adele (who I also don't get) you can't listen to the radio without hearing their work.
  • I like his music but watching him headline at Glastonbury I don't think I would pay to watch him live.
  • iainment said:

Ignore them Large. Nothing wrong with a bit of Ed. Music snobs are almost as bad as beer snobs.

Fair play. I've always been an MJ fan. (In my opinion the most gifted all round entertainer ever). If other people don't feel that way, then that's their opinion.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2017
    Music as an art form is very personal and one persons genius is another's dirge, hope all going have a great time.
  • I like his music but watching him headline at Glastonbury I don't think I would pay to watch him live.

Love your new avatar by the way

I dont mind him and hes probably absolutely cracking at an impromptu singsong in a boozer but couldn't see myself paying to watch him in a large venue
  • Getting dragged to see him for a mates birthday in a couple of weeks. The Mrs loves him and went to see him a couple of years ago and said he put on a great show, but I am very reluctant.
  • surprised at some comments, off to see Joss Stone in October too. Wonder what response that will get?
  • edited July 2017
    Can't stand his music anymore it needs to evolve again, bored of it.
  • surprised at some comments, off to see Joss Stone in October too. Wonder what response that will get?

Got no view on Joss Stone but at least she isn't shoved down your throat like Ed (who is clearly talented and even written a few good songs) when you listen to most (mainly commercial) radio stations (although Chris Evans fawns over him).

Galway Girl. How and why does that record get radio play?