Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

4,730 season tickets sold club tells Fans' Forum

Comments

• edited July 2017
    Pleased to see that the gaffer is wanting to sign Kinsella and Holland as players.
  • DK explained that based on feedback sausage rolls would go back as an option on concessions

What about the veggie options?
  • DK explained that based on feedback sausage rolls would go back as an option on concessions

What about the veggie options?

The pastry?
  • 14% increase on ST sales 'like for like' .

What exactly does like for like mean? Numbers? Revenue?

If it's numbers we would only have sold 4150 at the same point last year. I thought the figure was higher than that.

If it's meant to be an increase in revenue the I pity everyone paying more this season for something likely to be the same or worse standard than last year.
  • "TK said operationally the club needs a car park and that he couldn’t see how a matchday would operate without one. KM said the large car park was an asset for the club compared to other clubs in London [Implying that others don't have one] "

Completely contradicting each other, nice.
  • "TK said operationally the club needs a car park and that he couldn’t see how a matchday would operate without one. KM said the large car park was an asset for the club compared to other clubs in London [Implying that others don't have one] "

Completely contradicting each other, nice.

No, not in those statements they're not.

TKs waffle about why they commissioned the report is laughable.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

"Tariqe Fosu will surprise some people".

Now remind me, what did Iain Dowie say about Simon Walton......

Oh yes, "Simon is a talented boy and he might surprise a few people."

Only 29 but now with, Garforth Town, is it? Well, that certainly surprised me!

Why do football managers come out with this guff?

Something i posted on the non-league thread.
    Former Charlton player Simon Walton joins Sutton United, that's 16 clubs in 11 years for a 29 year old.
    https://www.suttonunited.net/paul-adds-squad/
  • Meire didn't actually. Katie Cowling did :-)

Quite so. Edited for accuracy

• cafcfan said:

Perhaps he's going to jump out of a cake naked.

Ah, @cabbles birthday plans for Ms Meire are suddenly becoming clear!
  • cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

Surely @gobbles has moved on now.
  • clive said:

cafcfan said:

Something i posted on the non-league thread.
    Former Charlton player Simon Walton joins Sutton United, that's 16 clubs in 11 years for a 29 year old.
    https://www.suttonunited.net/paul-adds-squad/
    Surprising.
  • edited July 2017

DK explained that based on feedback sausage rolls would go back as an option on
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2017

DK explained that based on feedback sausage rolls would go back as an option on
    Its ok if the pig was circumcised

If it's numbers we would only have sold 4150 at the same point last year. I thought the figure was higher than that.

If it's meant to be an increase in revenue the I pity everyone paying more this season for something likely to be the same or worse standard than last year.

Which is still down on the previous season.

It's how you spin it.
  • Don't give a crap...won'f go till they go...SE9 Monkey Hangers till then
  • Beardface said:

Roland didn't show any interest in Charlton during the relegation season due to "safety concerns". Would like a question at the next meeting to elaborate on that and ask what exactly they are accusing people of.
    I read no accusation. It's stating the obvious that the club would have had safety concerns if RD turned up.
  • What a load of bum

Surely they are saying we have sold 14% more S/Ts, than on the same date last year ?
  • Does anyone know the season ticket numbers for the last time we were in League One? Would be curious to see how they compare. 4,700 certainly feels low, but it'd be nice to see the years from our last stint in League One to better understand that number and the trends in terms of fluctuation year to year.
  • cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

I work out, I've got nothing to worry about, even though she's around all these athletes