Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New Kit?

Apologies if I have missed any announcement's but does anyone know when the new kit is being released? Also if the club will be selling the old Nike ones at a cheaper price?

Comments

• No announcement on a date and already been sold off by the old shop franchise
  • No announcement on a date and already been sold off by the old shop franchise

Thanks Henry, bit gutting regarding the old Nike tops! Was hoping to pick up the purple one!
  • You'd think it'll be released this week seeing as we'll be playing in it next Monday.
  • Valley11 said:

You'd think it'll be released this week seeing as we'll be playing in it next Monday.

Sorry but can you take your common sense away from anything related to Charlton..it isn't required here ;)
  • edited July 2017
    Valley11 said:

You'd think it'll be released this week seeing as we'll be playing in it next Monday.

2nd kit in Ireland v two other Hummel sides.

Not seen it but told the away kit is decent as is the home. Third kit is the business though : - )
  • Have there been previews of the new kit(s) then?

• "Just show our shirt,our very famous shirt,I just can't wait anymore,it's just like waiting for our club to be sold,but I really don't want to wait to be that old"....
  • Valley11 said:

Third kit is the business though : - )
  • Charlton do something sensible and on time - 1st time for everything I suppose - but not this time.