Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

leon cort

My name is leon cort I come from down your way ,and I can play what can you play, I play footballllllllllll... leon leon leon cort leon cort leon cort leon leon leon cort SHAME TO WASTE A GOOD SONG

Comments

• Could work for any number of players:

Harriott, Andy Hughes, Evina, Kermorgant, Simon Church.
  • Yann's already got three, don't think he needs anymore!!
  • Yea but leon is a unit
  • To the tune of stushi song

He's big and he's black, he plays centre back

Chris Powell says he's the best we've ever haaad

Leon Cort he is a monster

Make up what you want for the last line
  • My name is Evina, I came from arse-n-all, etc.
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-_aUYurjGM

This popped up on my Timehop and I felt the need to post it, still makes the hairs on back of my neck stand up was in the away end, shame about the equaliser though.

I was at the game too, recently had a major knee operation but still got to celebrate that moment. When I got home to see my knee properly, I had made it bleed again and the nurse who redressed it was not impressed. But in that moment Cort scored, it was worth the pain. Absolutely loved that team. Just a shame about the Zigic equaliser right at the very end.
  • Sage said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-_aUYurjGM

This popped up on my Timehop and I felt the need to post it, still makes the hairs on back of my neck stand up was in the away end, shame about the equaliser though.

I was at the game too, recently had a major knee operation but still got to celebrate that moment. When I got home to see my knee properly, I had made it bleed again and the nurse who redressed it was not impressed. But in that moment Cort scored, it was worth the pain. Absolutely loved that team. Just a shame about the Zigic equaliser right at the very end.
    Lost my voice celebrating, brilliant.
  • Scenes!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't Leon Cort post on here?
  • Nothing more than wanting to have a team and feeling like that again!
    Once we get RD out, fingers crossed more times like that!
  • Sage said:

I was there as well. On leaving the car park close to the ground my contact lens fell out as I was negotiating a roundabout !! had to quickly pull over & find it otherwise I wouldn't have been able to drive back home.
  • LenGlover said:

Didn't Leon Cort post on here?

@Corster IIRC
  • Great day out. First game back in the Championship and our support was on fire that day. The team absolutely played their hearts out too.
  • LenGlover said:

@Corster IIRC
    0 visits, how is that possible?
  • That goal ..... what a brilliant spell of pressure on that Birmingham defence; we just wouldn't let them clear their lines.

It's normally us that finds ourselves defending like that.

• Great first game back in the Championship.

I think that moment was up there with the goal that won promotion at Carlisle in terms of how incredible it felt at the time because Charlton were back in the second tier and could mix it with the best teams in the second tier - don't forget Birmingham were in the play-offs the previous season.

Shame about the equaliser in added time but in the moment and for the few minutes following, we were in the best league position Charlton had been in for a number of years.

That almost makes me start wanting to go football again. We were proper

That almost makes me start wanting to go football again. We were proper
    I thought that's it Charlton are back, even after the equaliser.
  • Sponsored links:

• Sage said:

I was there as well. On leaving the car park close to the ground my contact lens fell out as I was negotiating a roundabout !! had to quickly pull over & find it otherwise I wouldn't have been able to drive back home.
    The things us Addicks go through on a match day to follow our team... just that specific one really made everything worth it in the end.

We will eventually get there again, who knows I got a feeling it might be when Jackson takes over one day.
  • Just got my lexus a couple of days before that game that was its first proper trip from kent
  • Runs a kids football academy/summer camp thing now I believe, similar to Jackson and Solly.
  • LenGlover said:

@Corster IIRC
    Last active April 2016. Seems like he pops in every now and then to see what's going on...
  • When Leon Cort left us a few years ago he posted a message on CL thanking us for our support - a rare gesture from a player, and much appreciated.