Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

If you don't like it then Laters.

If you do.....what's occurring?

Apparently the villa will divide and they are sending in new people to stir it up.

Marcel is ledge.

Comments

• It's a win win can sit with the mrs and watch it and have a gander
  • edited June 2017
    Classic - you can't get on twitter so you've come on here with it :smiley:

Olivia is mint

The recoupling was tense
  • What actually happens on this? I have switched it on a couple of times and it is just people semi-naked or in bed chatting shite. Is that it or is it like i'm a celebrity with challenges etc.? I did note that Jessica was rather nice...
  • Is there not a filter on CL for this kind of dross? There should be.
  • Don't VG - I predict by the end of page one someone would've politicised it
  • It's class!

Tomorrow nights sounds pretty good if the rumours of the extra villa are true, and yeh agreed Marcel is brilliant. Can't see how him and Gabby won't win.

Would like to see Dom and Jess get a chance to speak to find out about all the rumours with her and Mike.
  • JaShea99 said:

Is there not a filter on CL for this kind of dross? There should be.

Almost as if i said if you don't like it then do one
  • edited June 2017
    Can't upload the latest ep through skyQ until 6.15am the next day so literally have to get ready and download it by front door before I leave so i can watch it on way in. Obsessed.
  • Sponsored links:

• I was surprised there wasn't a thread on this already.

I'd never watched it before this series, but the wife likes it and I seem to have been drawn into it.

They don't like to keep a secret too long in there.

Private chat > wait 2 minutes > common knowledge
  • Not a fan of reality TV.

I've watched this series to see the hype and it offers some sort of entertainment.

I wouldn't say it's scripted but it's very predictable the shows producers have a big impact in mixing it up to get reactions and change the dynamic of the villa especially to those who appeared settled.

The Mike and Jess story. I had a thought that Love Island put the story in the press to get a big public reaction and then needed to filter it in the villa to get a emotional reaction from Dom.
  • Ben18 said:

cabbles said:

Olivia is mint

The recoupling was tense

"You can't flag a moderator"

You need to find a nice girl like Camilla mate, leave the Olivias of this world well alone.
    I'd quite happily take Camilla as well. But Olivia would come first
  • Used to work with Montana. Is she still in there? She was a brat then as well.
  • Can't say I watch it but I do know one of the producers who's involved with GME productions who own the rights.

They are absolutely pulling their hair out at the quality of contestants this year and are scheming heavily in the background to spice things up.

Apparently there is a contestant called Dom who is the alpha male and does nothing but work out and sunbathe all day that they're desperate to get rid of.
  • JaShea99 said:

Is there not a filter on CL for this kind of dross? There should be.

Yep there is Ja, just installed it.

Step 1: identify thread you have no interest in

Step 2: don't click on it

We're only trialling it at the moment, but hopefully if it enhances users enjoyment we'll look to install it permanently

Happy to help
    I meant a filter for the creation of the thread, not the viewing of it, but cheers.
  • cabbles said:

Ben18 said:

cabbles said:

Olivia is mint

The recoupling was tense

"You can't flag a moderator"

You need to find a nice girl like Camilla mate, leave the Olivias of this world well alone.
    I'd quite happily take Camilla as well. But Olivia would come first
    dno looking at her i think a few might be first :wink:
  • dom is a bit of a prick, think he must of got wind that johnny was the main one behind booting Jess out as hes done a lot to try and turn the villa against him, thought johnny and Camilla were gonna romp it.
  • Sponsored links:

• love the programme, crap TV but I watch it every night.

Jess was lovely
  • It's a shame Jess was booted off. She was incredible. Marcel is a legend.
  • Although all the girls are fit Jess was the only one that made me think 'wow'.

Chris has quietened down a bit since being with Olivia, hopefully more to come from him definitely been the star of the show.
  • Jess was/is my pick of the ladies in the villa.

Both the wife and I are addicted as we have been to the last series. Dont have to concentrate, just brain dead tv at the end of a long day.

We've got the mother-in-law staying with us for the moment so cant really watch it when she's with us so are currently about 7 episodes behind on catch up. Ended up watching 5 episodes on Sunday afternoon when she was out.

Btw, was Marcel in Blazing Squad?

The thing that makes it is the bitchy commentary from the comedy narrator, he should be up for an award for best voiceover somewhere.
  • edited June 2017
    Finally a thread :) good work, i have been watching, although i am a day behind as i couldn't keep my eyes open last night (on catch up obviously no adverts)

Camilla seems the nicest in there, but not sure whether it would click as she is far to nice/clever. Amber is hot and a laugh so would have been my pick if i was on, Jess was alright to look at but a bit like Dom boring, they suited each other.
  • Watched it for the first time last night, don't really understand what's happening but I can definitely see the appeal. I'm too busy to commit to watching it every night so I doubt I'll ever really understand what is going, how do they actually win?
  • edited June 2017
    Hadn't been watching the earlier episodes. Yes to Jess. Just googled her