Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Valley Pitch today...

Taken by someone doing her accountancy exams there today!

Comments

• Funny colour.
  • We're entering the National Beach Football league next season. Huge bonus is that we are the only team, therefore it will be 1st vs Ressies every game next season.
  • Did they remember to connect the boilers whilst doing this?
  • Taken by someone doing her accountancy exams there today!

Katrien?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2017
    It ain't Roly's way of thinking again is it...."Ok ya can keep the ground but I'm keeping the pitch"...huh...!!
  • edited June 2017

Taken by someone doing her accountancy exams there today!

We're dumping the Paris accord - Trump's right, fuck going green...
  • That's gonna be a pretty typical crowd shot next season.
  • Wish I had had my accountancy exam at a football ground, maybe I'd have pulled off an A
  • Fantastic photo of our ground to be honest.

Somethings about our Club, still makes me proud.
  • I was in Valiant House today (the flat behind Jimmy Seed stand). Really is a spectacular view of the ground from the top.
  • cafctom said:

I was in Valiant House today (the flat behind Jimmy Seed stand). Really is a spectacular view of the ground from the top.

Must be a great view. And looking at the best part of the ground also
  • Sponsored links:

• Jesus, doing an accountancy exam at the Valley - how much did we lose in the last year ?
  • se9addick said:

Jesus, doing an accountancy exam at the Valley - how much did we lose in the last year ?

1) If Naby Sarr is purchased for £1.6m and given a 5 year contract, how much will be amortised per year
    2) In his second year, his value is written down to £200,000. Calculate the revised depreciation charge for that year and the remaining 3.
    3) Work out Katrien's hourly rate by using how many hours she actually works
  • cafc999 said:

se9addick said:

Jesus, doing an accountancy exam at the Valley - how much did we lose in the last year ?

1) If Naby Sarr is purchased for £1.6m and given a 5 year contract, how much will be amortised per year
    2) In his second year, his value is written down to £200,000. Calculate the revised depreciation charge for that year and the remaining 3.
    3) Work out Katrien's hourly rate by using how many hours she actually works
    Tried it on my calculator, but got a divide by zero error
  • Looks like the Chelsea pitch for that infamous game when we were in the premiership. I was fuming after that one!
  • Looks like the Chelsea pitch for that infamous game when we were in the premiership. I was fuming after that one!

They really took a f'ing liberty that day.
    Never would have dared do it if one of the big sides were coming to The Bridge.
    But little old Charlton.......who's gonna give a shit!
  • se9addick said:

So basically he's the Saab of the football world.
  • Looks like the groundsman left his calling card just in front of the covered end.

I remember laughing at the following home game when The Green Green Grass of Home was played over the tannoy .