Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Diane Abbott

Wtf is wrong with her? Bizarre interviews...

Comments

• I honestly don't think I've seen/heard a top ranking politician as incompetent and clumsy as her.
  • LenGlover said:

As I posted on the General Election thread I genuinely believe that she could be in the early stages of serious illness and should be left alone.

Watching her interview on Sky it looked to me like she'd possibly had a stroke or was in the early stages of dementia. I have never seen anything like it....
  • She is a career politician.

Cannot understand how someone who has the held the same seat for 30 years can be good for politics. She is clueless.
  • LenGlover said:

As I posted on the General Election thread I genuinely believe that she could be in the early stages of serious illness and should be left alone.

What makes you think that Len? I've never heard her make much sense so current behaviour seems in keeping to me.
  • What's she done now?
  • This shouldn't come as any surprise. She's never been much good and now she's been given the post of shadow home secretary (through the very worst sort of patronage and tokenism, in my opinion) her incompetence is having a glaring spotlight shone on it.

She is the gift that keeps on giving for certain elements of the press/media and they won't let up until she is completely torn to shreds.
  • Sponsored links:

• Davo55 said:

LenGlover said:

What makes you think that Len? I've never heard her make much sense so current behaviour seems in keeping to me.
    Her difficulty in finding words mainly plus repetition in a way that she'd forgotten she'd mentioned something as distinct to trying to hammer home a message.

I've seen her over the years and yes she goes off at tangents and generally bullshits at times but this seems different to me.

I truly hope I'm talking bollocks.
  • Second thread started about her, you would think she's the only one making a fool of herself during the campaign...
  • Second thread started about her, you would think she's the only one making a fool of herself during the campaign...

And there's two on trump on with comments flooding in as we speak.
  • Can't stand Theresa May but if the alternative is this clown as Home secretary then it's May all the way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Has a level of arrogance that only the stupid can reach.

When labour gets tonked on Thursday it will be down to her and Corbyn.

Any half decent Labour leader would be destroying May but those two are a disaster.

And don't mention the Finnish nurses comments to my wife.

This, mainly her though.
  • LenGlover said:

Davo55 said:

LenGlover said:

Her difficulty in finding words mainly plus repetition in a way that she'd forgotten she'd mentioned something as distinct to trying to hammer home a message.

I've seen her over the years and yes she goes off at tangents and generally bullshits at times but this seems different to me.

I truly hope I'm talking bollocks.
    Thanks Len. I think she is genuinely and irredeemably stupid as well as an electoral liability - but for her sake I do hope you are wrong.
  • I work in her constituency and she seems to be a very good local MP.
    Very well liked at this level.
  • Perhaps Pinocchio should give her a job after the election..................as head of communications.
  • Was due to be on Woman's Hour this morning, but sent a proxy saying she was sick. Not sure whether she's genuinely ill or whether the party have put out the story and told her no more potentially damaging public appointments.
  • LenGlover said:

LenGlover said:

Watching her interview on Sky it looked to me like she'd possibly had a stroke or was in the early stages of dementia. I have never seen anything like it....
    I agree, I can't stand the woman but somethings not quite right.
  • Once Jezza takes a shine to yer your in like Flint... obviously.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!