Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Spring watch 2017

Don't know what you think about this show, but I'm always hooked and looking forward to it, some great camera placements as usual.

Comments

• "Let's have a look at the beavers in detail". Hmmm, I think I might enjoy this programme!
  • Jon, I'm a massive fan and never miss it, despite the bullying I get from my children as a result.
    There's quite a lot of research showing the link between access to nature and happiness, so the more people that want to go and visit it the better.
  • Don't know what you think about this show, but I'm always hooked and looking forward to it, some great camera placements as usual.

A massive fan of this programme as I find such pleasure in watching how clever/instinctive animals and birds are when creating new life. My backgarden is a treasure of birds and animals, but this show gives the close-ups like nothing else. Always guaranteed to lift my spirit, especially at the moment,
  • Pretty sure I just saw one of those new spring dolphins outside Lewisham dlr.
  • Uboat said:

Jon, I'm a massive fan and never miss it, despite the bullying I get from my children as a result.
    There's quite a lot of research showing the link between access to nature and happiness, so the more people that want to go and visit it the better.

I get stick off mine as well, especially when they consider my music collection I seem to become Neil from the young ones, without the barnet.
  • Just don't bother listen to Chris Packham because most of what he says comes out of his anus
  • Just don't bother listen to Chris Packham because most of what he says comes out of his anus

Must admit usually watch this program without fail. He's a fountain of wildlife knowledge, but I find it difficult to watch with him hosting the show.

Some of the wildlife pic and videos are amazing.
  • This program is a nice escape.
  • the wildlife is great its just a shame about the presenters. I find them excruciating to listen to. it's bit children's TV like which puts me off. which is a shame for me does seem an interesting programme.
  • the wildlife is great its just a shame about the presenters. I find them excruciating to listen to. it's bit children's TV like which puts me off. which is a shame for me does seem an interesting programme.

I agree, it has a Blue Peter feel to it! The wildlife are the stars worth watching.
  • Sponsored links:

My sister worked with Micheala Strachan and said she was the biggest pain in the arse she'd ever come across.

My sister worked with Micheala Strachan and said she was the biggest pain in the arse she'd ever come across.
    I've done some work many years ago with Chris Packham. Really nice bloke.
  • Animals really interesting, the people really boring.

Strap-on? :wink:
  • I must admit I have spent loads of time watching the live cams.
    Prefer that to the actual shows. Some real highlights.