Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Former Fox News head Roger Ailes passed away.

edited May 2017 in Not Sports Related
Ex head of Fox News passed away.

Comments

• Options
    a controversial character. a lot of sexual assault claims made against him.
  • Options
    Another c**t will always rise up
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I assume you weren't a fan?
  • Options
    People like this are the worst scum short of genocidal tyrants
  • Options
    Leuth said:

I hope you conduct his funeral.... ;o)
  • Options
    I'm convinced fox are currently like the BBC in the 70s/80s.. a lot of dodgy shit going on behind the scenes that we're not going to hear about for another 30 years
  • Options
    Fox News will be the only news channel in the world eventually - you can't trust the others according to my mate Donald.
  • Options
    He changed American news over the last 20 years like no one else, possibly in American history. He created not just a news network, but an entire narrative of what it means to be American in the late 20th and early 21st century.

I'm not big on speaking ill of the dead, so I'll just leave it there.
  • Options
    If he represents what it is like to be American then no wonder the place is like a giant sewer.
  • Options
    If we don't speak ill of dead like this, our praise of those who led honourable lives counts for little tbh
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

If we don't speak ill of dead like this, our praise of those who led honourable lives counts for little tbh

If he's responsible for the output of Fox News then he certainly has helped to shape America.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Perhaps I should clarify, I don't want to speak ill of the recently dead here and now.