Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall at Wembley

Why are some Charlton fans paying to go and waych the scum at Wembley....boosting their following numbers......I will be in Hastings for the weekend and hoping the scum lose

Comments

• The fact that we are shit is made even worse by any success they have. I hope Bradfird skin em.
  • Would be unthinkable for me to even think about going
  • Because they want to be there to see the highlight of our season, watching their team lose in the playoff final so we can mug them off while we are one of the biggest shitshows in the football league... Just like we did when they lost in the FA cup...
  • 1967CAFC said:

Why are some Charlton fans paying to go and waych the scum at Wembley....boosting their following numbers......I will be in Hastings for the weekend and hoping the scum lose

Millwall have got to Wembley? Funny how I missed that, perhaps I don't care.
  • 1967CAFC said:

Have you any evidence of this ? I very much doubt that a "true" CAFC supporter would pay to see them play - especially not at Wembley.
  • The attendance of fans will dwarf attendance of teeth.
  • Name and shame.
  • Sponsored links:

• I know that a QPR fan will be going.
  • Just employed a new PM at work turns out he's a bloody spanner, what makes it worse is he's a really nice bloke.
    I fucking hate football !
  • 1967CAFC said:

Source?
  • Greenie said:

Just employed a new PM at work turns out he's a bloody spanner, what makes it worse is he's a really nice bloke.
    I fucking hate football !

"A really nice bloke"..........give it time.

Good call stone.

Sweepstake? What is their allocation, 35,000?

I am going for a total of 45,762 teeth total in their support...
  • I know Charlton fans going with friends / family.

Not for me Clive. Don't know how they can do it
  • Sponsored links:

• this is part of the reason why there is trouble with a ridiculous allocation of 35,000 think they only sold 18,000 in a members and st period, you have no control on those attending.
  • You couldn't pay me to go in their end or even Bradfords. very odd IMO
  • It's kinda horrible situation because as Charlton fan I don't really wanna see Millwall in a higher league than us. But it's always a tense away day there and we just can't seem to break that duck against them.
  • I've got loads of Millwall mates and really don't have a big problem with them. But it would have to be a free ticket with a ton of hospitality to make me even consider going to Wembley to watch them.

OTOH I really wouldn't mind paying to see Yann in the Champ play off. I would love to see him fire Reading into the Prem. What might have been, if we weren't owned by someone defined by failure.

• It's a free country, and people are entitled to do what they want, and I'm sure a few might be dragged along by families. But it's a lot of money (Wembley tickets start at £36 for a spot up in the gods) to watch a team you don't like...
  • One of my clients is a Wall fan - has season tickets in a executive lounge at the Den - he invited me to Wembley for the play-off final earlier this week (he is getting some sort of executive package with a meal etc etc at Wembley)

My initial reaction was that I would accept - not often you get chance to go full on hospitality at Wembley

However, I couldn't face having to be there if they won, so I have declined !!!

Please, Please don't call them Wall.
    Apologies - post edited

Sports Direct tills will be strangely quiet on this day.
  • agim said:

I saw a Millwall mate on the train this morning (when I say mate I mean if we happen to make eye contact in a public place and I happen to be less then 10 metres away from him I will say hello) and he thinks the game is already in the bag.
    In his words

" Bradford are fuuuukiing bottle jobs on the pitch and fuuuukiing off it we will run em all ovvvva the gaff suuuuun"

I hate the bloke

One of their directors?