Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Roger Johnson Appreciation Thread

Sometimes a club legend has to go.
To mark this sad day, I've written him a poem:

Roger, Roger, Roger;
Knob, Dick, Cock, Prick, Todger

If we can get enough tributes to him, maybe we could send them onto him.

Comments

• The missed header to give QPR the winner and the inability to control a bouncing ball from Tal Ben Haim will alway make me chuckle.
  • What's the point in slagging him off further ? We shouldn't have brought him back and that's not his fault.

He stupidly swore at our fans, in the heat of the moment at the end of a match, we'd just lost to Bury.

He's no one's favourite, but he's gone. Just forget him.

Never forget, never forgive.
  • edited May 2017
    Think the following tribute video sums up fans' feelings for you. Bye Roger

https://youtu.be/JKX9hcJoZwg
  • edited May 2017
    I wonder how much money he made from being an outcast at Wolves and Charlton. Fair play to the bloke he knows how to mug his employees off. Saying that cant be too hard to mug off that silly cow at Charlton with the amount of shit she has given contracts to.
  • I hope he gets the most painful strain of gonorrhoea known to the human race!
  • I hope he gets the most painful strain of gonorrhoea known to the human race!

I will clap to that.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1StevieG said:

The missed header to give QPR the winner and the inability to control a bouncing ball from Tal Ben Haim will alway make me chuckle.

It was Reading, and he should have been released on the spot
  • edited May 2017
    Ode to Roger - Soapy Jones (17th May 2017)

£$^&^ &^%$£" $£ **&^$ ***&^
    &*^(^%"£ ^^&&** *%£!"
    &^£"(*" & *()£" $^&£"""(
    &^%$£" &^$" Roger ^%$£" *^%!!!!
  • What's the point in slagging him off further ? We shouldn't have brought him back and that's not his fault.

He stupidly swore at our fans, in the heat of the moment at the end of a match, we'd just lost to Bury.

And anyway, it's inevitable that another has been will be panic bought to fill the void at some point in 2017/18
  • Leuth said:

1StevieG said:

The missed header to give QPR the winner and the inability to control a bouncing ball from Tal Ben Haim will alway make me chuckle.

Some team playing in blue and white hoops anyway

And anyway, it's inevitable that another has been will be panic bought to fill the void at some point in 2017/18
    Don't even joke...
  • Appreciation Thread you say... Nope... Nope got nothing!!
  • He swore at some fans. Grow up and get over it.
  • se9addick said:

What's the point in slagging him off further ? We shouldn't have brought him back and that's not his fault.

Don't even joke...
    I'm not :-(
  • You can't blame the bloke for taking the contract put in front of him, but alongside the release of Yann, it is the RJ deal that summarises the lack of football knowledge at the heart of our club.

How can you not renew a contract on a player, he then departs to the heady heights of the Indian Premier League, and then re-sign him on a longer contract than he was on in the first place?

Had he subsequently performed, then fair enough, but he has hardly played since, and if you can't get into our side at the minute, then you must be total dog shit.
  • A sad day for the club losing a fans favourite.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:

1StevieG said:

Oops wrong hoops! He should have at least been tested for substances after that game because he wa heading a ball in a different game.
  • On the bench tonight for the Kent Cup game against Welling ‘to regain fitness’.

The third coming?
  • Ross said:

On the bench tonight for the Kent Cup game against Welling ‘to regain fitness’.

The third coming?

Thought he'd gone?
  • For Welling right......
  • Stewart said:

For Welling right......

For us.
  • Unbelievable!

• stonemuse said:

Stewart said:

For Welling right......

For us.
    OMFG