Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What sporting event would you love to see?

For me it would be the Masters at Augusta - have been watching this since I was a kid and have always wanted to go there.

Comments

• For me it would be the Masters at Augusta - have been watching this since I was a kid and have always wanted to go there.

Same here. Would love to go to the Sunday especially.
  • edited May 2017
    Masters - Would love to play @ Augusta
    Tour de France in France like Ventoux etc. (saw it went through Woolwich the other year)
    World Cup Final
    Wimbledon
  • Other than the WC final, would love to go to the Indy 500.
  • RAAM

Race across America
    A cyclists dream.
  • The Masters
    World Cup Final
    Superbowl
  • World Cup Final and Grand National. Would love to go see track cycling as well.
  • RAAM

Any true sheep shaggers dream.

• F A Cup Final .. CAFC v Millwall
  • Day 1 of the (usually) second Ashes test on Boxing day at the MCG.
    Superbowl
    Masters
    Melbourne Cup
    Kentucky Derby
  • One of the games in the World Series or Stanley Cup.

Euros final with England in it.
  • Sponsored links:

• World Series. Last years would have been one of the best to go to considering the way it played out.
  • RAAM

Any true sheep shaggers dream.

tight lycra and wellies.
  • Ladies beach volleyball.
  • edited May 2017
    World Cup final.
    Boca v River Plate.

An Ashes test in Oz.
    A SA v England Test in Cape Town.
  • Ladies beach volleyball.

One of the few sports where it's better to watch it on TV (with the curtains closed and live pause available)
  • F A Cup Final .. CAFC v Millwall

it would worth the ticket price to watch real 'wall trying beat each other up.
  • Charlton at home again.
  • Game 7 of the world series at Busch Stadium

Charlton's first European away game

Charlton's first home game under new ambitious owners
  • I think it would have to be a World Cup Final not involving England. If I could be assured a win for England, it has to be England in the Ashes in Oz. I'll let you know after I've seen the Test Match in Brisbane in November.
  • Sponsored links:

• If it ever happens
    Anthony Joshua v Tyson fury
  • I think it would have to be a World Cup Final not involving England. If I could be assured a win for England, it has to be England in the Ashes in Oz. I'll let you know after I've seen the Test Match in Brisbane in November.

I was at the MCG for the Boxing Day test in 2010 when we skittled the aussies out for 99. Up there as one of my favorite sporting events.
  • Boxing Day ashes test
  • ticked off the grand national this year as that was probably my number 1, any cup final with charlton in it (checkatrade excluded),
  • El Classico
  • Isle of Man TT - I love bike racing and have been to many world championship races, but never been to the IOM.
  • Super Bowl and/or Boca v River for me.
  • Millwall v Lewisham Way in the London and Kent border league.
    Or England cricket tour of the Windies or Australia.