Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Getting to Know the Network - Online Media Awards

edited May 2017 in General Charlton
https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/GettingToKnowTheNetwork

Over the past 18 months we have worked on a podcast called Getting to Know the Network that focuses on the running of Charlton Athletic Football Club under the controversial network model of owner Roland Duchâtelet.

We've loved making it but it's taken up a considerable amount of our time and even more of our money. Our aim has never been to monetise it in any way, but rather to inform fans of what really is going on at Charlton. That is why every podcast has been and will continue to be free to listen to and download.

However, now we could do with just a little help.

We were absolutely thrilled to be nominated for a prestigious Online Media Award last month especially given that we're up against the likes of the Independent and Newsweek. Tickets for the night are priced at £245 and, although we are desperate to attend, with young, ever-growing families, we simply can't afford the additional cost.

If you're able to chip in, even just £1 to help us get to the awards on June 1st - we'd be genuinely really grateful.

If you're happy to help you can do so here

Thanks,
GTKTN

Comments

• Done - good luck, and thanks for a marvellous production. We have so many great fans talented in so many different ways - you guys have set the bar even higher!!

• Done - good luck, and thanks for a marvellous production. We have so many great fans talented in so many different ways - you guys have set the bar even higher!!

Very kind @GlassHalfFull - really appreciate it.
  • iainment said:

Try the protest fund. Seems an appropriate expenditure to me.

It was something we considered @iainment. However, we set out for the podcast to be an unbiased look at Charlton behind the scenes over the last three years, and therefore feel a little uncomfortable asking for money from the protest fund.
  • iainment said:

Try the protest fund. Seems an appropriate expenditure to me.

It was something we considered @iainment. However, we set out for the podcast to be an unbiased look at Charlton behind the scenes over the last three years, and therefore feel a little uncomfortable asking for money from the protest fund.
    Fair enough.
  • Done - good luck.
  • Done ... Good luck
  • Badger said:

Done - good luck.

Thanks very much @Badger - really appreciate it.
  • edited May 2017
    _MrDick said:

Done ... Good luck

Really kind @_MrDick - thanks a lot.

• Sponsored links:

• Done.

Agree, not really appropriate for the Protest Fund but very happy to contribute personally.
  • And now through the target! Have a great time and bring that award home.
  • Late to the party again......

Well done to all concerned & if you need any more for the "pot" I'll try to be first.

Have a terrific night !
  • Just donated. Hope you enjoy the night.
  • Good luck on the night. Glad you made your target.
  • Done Jimmy and I've added a link on my Blog.
  • Davo55 said:

Done.

Agree, not really appropriate for the Protest Fund but very happy to contribute personally.

Thanks @Davo55 - very kind!

Well done to all concerned & if you need any more for the "pot" I'll try to be first.

Have a terrific night !

Late to the party again......

Have a terrific night !

Just donated. Hope you enjoy the night.

Thanks very much guys - we've reached our target.
  • Done Jimmy and I've added a link on my Blog.

Very kind @ChicagoAddick

Have a terrific night !

Late to the party again......

Have a terrific night !

Just donated. Hope you enjoy the night.

Thanks very much guys - we've reached our target.
    Roland step in?
  • Sponsored links:

• What news, please, gents ?
  • The Independent won in their category.