Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cover Threads RIP

Looks like they've gone

Comments

• It's the little 45's I feel sorry for.
  • Too many jazz "tunes"

Too many imitators

Too little thought

We'll be back
  • edited May 2017
    They just slowly faded away at the end...
  • I'm getting really tired of coming to CoverLife.com and finding loads of threads about football.
  • Maybe someone's could start a series of threads that are essentially the same idea, but with their own take on the old ones.
  • JiMMy 85 said:

I'm getting really tired of coming to CoverLife.com and finding loads of threads about football.

Italian producers of "thermoplastic cover plates".

(Just to prevent any other idiot doing what I've just done: check whether coverlife.com is a real website).
  • Uboat said:

Maybe someone's could start a series of threads that are essentially the same idea, but with their own take on the old ones.

Whose Sack?
  • Bring back the covers thread
  • A real Charlton fan would have called this thread "The Covers End" but have to give Robin some leeway as English is his second language now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Too many jizz "tunes"

:wink:

• are we allowed to make suggestions for C2Cs?

Yes but rules are:

No Jazz
    No Heavy Metal
    No Jazz
    No Live Versions
    No Jazz
    No Comedy Covers
    No Jazz
    Only Two versions
    No Jazz
  • edited May 2017
    Tainted Love - Soft Cell www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZVpR3Pk-r8 V Marylin Manson www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVHITKnBnRY (I Know, neither are the original)

Only Love can break your heart - Neil Young www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOl01vKXv6I V St Etienne www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZAajrxvDs4

Mad World - Tears for Fears www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZvPSpLxCg V Gary Jules / Michael Andrews www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3N1MlvVc4

Tom Traubert's blues - Tom Waits www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkOMiA_uGso V Rod Stewart www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOfcasjYnBw

First cut is the deepest - Cat Stevens www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBccr-aLu4I Sheryl Crow www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK9eLe8EQps V PP Arnold www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1-g5VG2pWg

Need your love so bad - Little Willie John www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFo7Z2fKTVk V Fleetwood mac www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtmW2ek7WkQ (although you might class this as Jazz V Heavy metal :) )
  • Personal Jesus-Depeche Mode/Marylin Manson
  • Such Great Heights

Postal Service vs. Iron and Wine
  • JiMMy 85 said:

Such Great Heights

Postal Service vs. Iron and Wine UPS

OK here's a C2C for real Charlton fans. This blue number:

Or the more traditional white style: