Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

St Truiden's training ground gates locked.

It appears that the gates to St Truiden's training ground have been padlocked shut by some Charlton supporters ahead of the play-off game tomorrow.

Comments

• well done lads, I wonder what they have planned for the actual game?
  • Haha - well done that man/ those men .
    Would love to have seen the players faces when they turned up for training today !
  • So Igor's on the run finishing hasn't improved, but he is fitter, his penalty and diving header were solid enough.

Ceballos goal was a peach. Great to see two cafc players combine... (You can both come back now as we'll need you next season!)
  • Stig said:

A risky strategy as it could potentially alienate St Truiden fans with whom we'd like to build bridges. That said, they've been through enough shit with the worst owner in football to know where the blame lies, so will hopefully understand. More importantly though is that Two Shats understands that in Charlton he bought the wrong club. Any little thing that makes us more trouble than we're worth to him is surely a good thing. Hats off to whoever did this!

Should have locked them in the training ground.
  • Sponsored links:

• Brilliant
  • Is it me or does this seem like more of an attack on St Truiden, players and fans? I'm happy to await further information, but their fans were very welcoming whem we protested over there. It just seems like a poor way to repay that.

Could not agree more

• Is it me or does this seem like more of an attack on St Truiden, players and fans? I'm happy to await further information, but their fans were very welcoming whem we protested over there. It just seems like a poor way to repay that.

That was my first thought, but actually I would imagine it was a minor inconvenience for the training ground staff rather than actually impacting on the teams preparation for their big match.
  • se9addick said:

Is it me or does this seem like more of an attack on St Truiden, players and fans? I'm happy to await further information, but their fans were very welcoming whem we protested over there. It just seems like a poor way to repay that.

That was my first thought, but actually I would imagine it was a minor inconvenience for the training ground staff rather than actually impacting on the teams preparation for their big match.
    Could cut that chain with a pair of pliers. At least put a decent one on or a d-lock maybe.
  • Not cool at all, agree with Ken's sentiments on this one.
  • It would have been a minor inconvenience to STVV but it raises the profile of us just to say that we are not going away

who's "we"?
  • If some anti-roland STVV fans came over here, locked the gates to Sparrows Lane and put some anti-RD posters up, you would assume that was hostile to the fans?
  • Sponsored links:

• Chain would have been better used locking RD's car alloys to a lamp post.

Whack flyers all over his windscreen first so he clears them in a rage and tries to speed off and boom. There goes his fancy car.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Chain would have been better used locking RD's car alloys to a lamp post.

Whack flyers all over his windscreen first so he clears them in a rage and tries to speed off and boom. There goes his fancy car.

Someone on here said he drives an old volvo.
  • Old Volvo
    Gaffer taped shoes
    Run Down football clubs

He likes hanging on to old shit till it dies...
  • a pair of boltcutters would of sorted it out, hardly the mass two fingers up to st truiden
  • Should have welded them shut
  • Given the close relationship with St Trident fans, I wonder if any discussion / warning was given to them! I suspect that there was but that is speculation on my part.
  • I can't see how this works really. Or how 'we' benefit.
    A minor irritant to STTV which can be blamed on Charlton fans.
    Is it a piece of clever work by Duchatelet perhaps.