Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Come on Carlisle!

Please win the play-offs for Charlton's sake.

We need to play you at the end of next season. :)

Comments

• I have been staying with friends in Carlisle for the past Nine years.Its like my second home,it is a loverly City.A member of staff showed me round Brunton Park one year.
  • edited May 2017
    Come On Carlisle! sounds like a small budget UK version of one of those Japanese bukkake movies.
  • 1-0 down already ffs. Nightmare play offs.
  • Watching Blackpool v Luton and i cannot understand why the ground is almost empty.
    They may not be the biggest clubs in the world but I can remember Luton in the top flight and it wasn't that long ago Blackpool were top flight.
    It goes to show just how quickly you can lose your fanbase.
    The longer Roland stays with us the bleaker our future looks.
    Just fcuk off before you kill us.
  • Watching Blackpool v Luton and i cannot understand why the ground is almost empty.

Because they hate Oyston even more than we hate Roland
  • Would like Exeter to go up
  • Sponsored links:

Because they hate Oyston even more than we hate Roland
    I fully understand that but if we reach the playoffs next season i would expect a decent crowd
  • good fight back by Carlisle
  • The ultimate sacrifice by the no goers , FairPlay
  • Derek1952 said:

I have been staying with friends in Carlisle for the past Nine years.Its like my second home,it is a loverly City.A member of staff showed me round Brunton Park one year.

Nothing like overstaying your welcome
  • Nice 700 mile round trip late on a Sunday for the Exeter fans
    They may not be the biggest clubs in the world but I can remember Luton in the top flight and it wasn't that long ago Blackpool were top flight.
    It goes to show just how quickly you can lose your fanbase.
    The longer Roland stays with us the bleaker our future looks.
    Just fcuk off before you kill us.

Blackpool fans have a board that make ours look like saints.

11-goals scored between Exeter and Carlisle in their last two games... Bound to be a 0-0 at St. James' Park!!

11-goals scored between Exeter and Carlisle in their last two games... Bound to be a 0-0 at St. James' Park!!
    and 11 scored in the two first leg play offs .. two cracking games and league 2 is the division for goals it seems

and 11 scored in the two first leg play offs .. two cracking games and league 2 is the division for goals it seems
    All desperate to play Charlton and get a free six points next season ;)
  • Sponsored links:

All desperate to play Charlton and get a free six points next season ;)
    please please PLEASE .. don't wish that on us even before the start of the next episode .. Luton and Blackpool looked very useful yesterday .. I only watched bits and pieces of the Carlisle/Exeter game .. whoever comes up will not be anywhere near pushovers