Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Celebration of Malcolm's Life

Hello to all you amazing Charlton supporters.
I am once again after your help.
On Saturday 29th April it was 3 years since my brother, Malcolm, suffered a cardiac arrest at The Valley.
Every day we thank God for Ryland, who gave Malcolm immediate CPR and to the medics at Guys and St. Thomas' Hospital who fought tirelessly for 8 long weeks to save his life.
On Sunday 30th April my work friends and I walked from Eltham to The Valley and back to raise funds for this amazing hospital.
This is where you come in.
Please would you kindly consider making a donation to this wonderful hospital. Even £1 will be a great help. If your answer is yes you can do this by visiting my Just Giving page at

justgiving.com/anne-cooper18

I am trying to raise £2000 and so far have achieved £1281.
None of us know what lies around the corner for ourselves or one of our loved ones, one day we may need the care of this fantastic hospital.
Please help me achieve my target today !!.
Thankyou from the bottom of my heart for your generosity and support.
Anne xx

Comments

• Hi Anne donated a few days ago
  • Done
  • You are truly lovely people. Thankyou so very much. This money will help save the lives of people like Malcolm. Feel proud for doing something so wonderful I sm deeply touched by your generosity once again. xxxxxx
  • Done.
  • edited May 2017
    A little something added to the pot for a good cause - well done. I was sitting in the upper west that night, almost directly opposite. It seems a long time ago now and surreal in retrospect that there was a football game still going on. One of those memories that will live on. A link to the just giving page might help if somebody can fix the one above or post another one (I can't seem to from my phone for some reason, probably because I'm useless at it)
  • Remember watching Ryland 'at work' from the Upper North. Donated a few days ago when I saw your post on the activity page. Glad it has been moved here for a wider audience.
  • Sponsored links:

• Done
  • I can't believe how the donations flooded in today !! Raised £1500 now which is fantastic. You are all amazing , thankyou so much. You have done Malcolm proud! !. xx
  • Thanks to the generosity and warm hearts of you Addicks, myself and my work colleagues have raised £ 3680 for the Coronary Care Unit at Guys and St Thomas ' Hospital. I know this will really help people like Malcolm.
    It's not too late to push us to £4k either by texting NWBK99 £ (followed by the donation amount in numbers) to 70070 or by visiting www.justgiving.com / anne-cooper18
    Thankyou for doing something amazing today.
    You may have changed someone else's life for the better. xx