Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Kashi

Is the mans career over ?

Comments

• edited February 2017
    He's rehabilitating in Dubai. We may see him play for Charlton again, but I doubt it.
  • Qatar I think. I mentioned on a previous thread, why is he just allowed to choose where he undergoes his rehab ? Surely the club would want him closer to home where his progress could be monitored by our medical team ?
  • He will do the same as last season, back for the last away game, get injured and out for another 12 months.
  • Such a shame we probably won't see him again. Was brilliant for us. First half vs hull I think he was everywhere and unbeatable.
  • Rizzo said:

Heard a rumour that the club can't find him. Apparently they sent a representative to France to check up on his progress and they couldn't locate him.

Well no wonder. According to the earlier posts he's in Dubai or Qatar!

That's what I thought, but apparently he'd returned to France after the operation and initial recovery there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Seems he's Kashing in.
  • £m +? Thought he cost about €400k
  • Seems he's Kashing in.

Good, hope he milks Roland for every last penny
  • career over or not, he's still on the payroll
  • Heard a rumour that the club can't find him. Apparently they sent a representative to France to check up on his progress and they couldn't locate him.

This is second hand info but from a reliable source.

Would just about sum the club up to be honest.

Best rumour I have heard since Bergdich skipping pre season due to being on a bender.
  • He rumbled that he'd signed up to a shitstorm run by fucktards and bailed at the first opportunity, can't blame him one bit. I'd much sooner a bloke did that, than show up to matches to take the piss out of me and the shirt as well as Roly, like a good few scumbags are now doing.
  • He's probably playing under an assumed name in Timbukstan.
  • Sponsored links:

Their season finished last week.
  • Addickted said:

He's probably playing under an assumed name in Timbukstan.

Their season finished last week.
    Their mid table play-offs start on Thursday.
  • When I met Robinson he said he'd never heard from him or met him, I doubt we'll ever see him at Charlton again.
  • Rob7Lee said:

When I met Robinson he said he'd never heard from him or met him, I doubt we'll ever see him at Charlton again.

A certain injured player we spoke with at the recent Sponsors' dinner hinted the same , RL.

He also stated that in his opinion, both Kashi & Igor were too lightweight for the English game at the level we're currently playing.
  • I'd have Igor and Kashi back in a heartbeat

As much as I think they are both decent players, I wouldn't have them back. I think we need to move on from an era and group of players associated with failure. As Powell did when he came in he brought in a whole new group who aren't scarred by the past goings on.

Of course if Duchatelet stays then the new group of players will become equally scarred....

Or Derka Derkastan, Of course.
  • edited May 2017
    The only failure you can associate with Igor and Kashi lays at the door of our medical department for bringing them back before they were ready.

Good players better than league 1 are not going to come here with our bat shit crazy owner, so if we already have players on our books that are better than league 1 standard then I'd rather we had them back.

Igor or Novak, Kashi or Crofts, i know who id rather pay to watch!!!
  • Rob7Lee said:

When I met Robinson he said he'd never heard from him or met him, I doubt we'll ever see him at Charlton again.

Unless we've already paid off his contract, surely he should be getting treatment by our medical team?