Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tonight's the night

2»

Comments

• And due to the thread title I've just earwormed myself with bloody Rod Stewart. Thanks WSS.
  • aliwibble said:

And due to the thread title I've just earwormed myself with bloody Rod Stewart. Thanks WSS.

Just a like I'm afraid Ali
  • WSS said:

WSS said:

I'll look into it

Let me know if you need any tips
    I lost a lot of respect for your types since refresher bars broke the 10p threshold.
    You weren't the only one, but ya know what? The amount of people told me they'd stop eaten em when they hit 10p each, and they're still eating em now. Same with the Fredo
  • No need to bring the frogs into it
  • I've got a top six budget, will I get a promote?
  • WSS said:

What a load of old shit

Nonce
    I would just like to say what an insightful, witty and intresting poster you are.
  • WSS said:

No need to bring the frogs into it

Yay! Any excuse to post this again. @Dave2l's brilliant analogy of our club's ownership in cheap confectionery still makes me smile when I think about it.
  • WSS said:

If you want a "promote" then tonight is the night. It's my first proper night out since my son was born and I'm feeling very generous.

Make some comments, try your hardest and I'll give you a promote.

Unless AFKA takes away my privileges for a few hours.

Get in quick.

So you want people to crawl to you in the vain hope they get a promote. Totally out of order, you should be ashamed of yourself, disgraceful abuse of power.

Ohhhh ... and before I forget, can I have a promote please :wink:
  • Redrobo said:

WSS said:

What a load of old shit

Nonce
    I would just like to say what an insightful, witty and intresting poster you are.
    I think he's got problems mate
  • Redrobo said:

WSS said:

What a load of old shit

Nonce
    I think he's got problems mate
    Whoops! Meant to take the body out and just do some crawling for a promote!!

Oh well, guess I stay promote free tonight.
  • Sponsored links:

• WSS said:

WSS said:

I'll look into it

Let me know if you need any tips
    I lost a lot of respect for your types since refresher bars broke the 10p threshold.
    You weren't the only one, but ya know what? The amount of people told me they'd stop eaten em when they hit 10p each, and they're still eating em now. Same with the Fredo
    Elasticity of demand. Very few consumables where the seller can keep on raising the price and maintain or increase revenue.
  • Well... who won?
  • Well... who won?

:sunglasses:
  • Well... who won?

You didn't.

I'm Berlin. Let's go again.
  • edited May 2017
    Holy mackerel, how have I not seen this thread before????

Someone is going to be standing facing the wall at lunchtime in CL Towers tomorrow....
  • I'll stand tall...
  • I didn't even get one for my Hitler post on the Jimmy Seed stand / Duchatalet legacy thread.......if I didn't get one for that, then no one should!!!
  • I missed this first time but 22 April was my birthday...
  • I didn't get a promote but I did get my 2 flags removed...

Clean slate for canters now...
  • Sponsored links:

• I didn't get a promote but I did get my 2 flags removed...

Had to be done
  • edited May 2017
    LenGlover said:

I didn't get a promote but I did get my 2 flags removed...

Had to be done
    Well that's just mean! :'(@LenGlover

I could reply with a tit-for-tat flag back but I'm gonna be the bigger man...
  • LenGlover said:

Had to be done

Seems like the obvious course of action to me.
  • LenGlover said:

Had to be done

Seems like the obvious course of action to me.
    Good back to your date Neil! Hope you're wearing your suit as you were on Sunday? :p
  • edited May 2017
    Um only on the first date @cantersaddick

Set expectations unrealistically high and then gradually increase them that's my motto.

*edited for typo