Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tony Watt - Watt to watch.

edited May 2017 in General Charlton
Jeez.

Comments

• The new Barry Norman
  • That's got to be a wind up.
  • Plenty of time to watch them I suppose
  • WHOIS says the website is registered with a legit design agency in Glasgow called reflexblue.
  • I actually found the name quite funny. I suppose with no mrs down here and end of season training will be light so he does have a lot of time to kill, maybe he's not aswell liked by some of the others lads so could imagine it's a pretty Lonely life, as a person I think he seems okay but his football has been dreadful this season, Karl may take him under his wing but Roland won't allow it.
  • I hear Mark Kermode is looking for a new gig now Watt has usurped him..........probably better at football than Watt !!
  • WHOIS says the website is registered with a legit design agency in Glasgow called reflexblue.

"Legit" and "Glasgow" in the same sentence - good one !
  • I actually found the name quite funny. I suppose with no mrs down here and end of season training will be light so he does have a lot of time to kill, maybe he's not aswell liked by some of the others lads so could imagine it's a pretty Lonely life, as a person I think he seems okay but his football has been dreadful this season, Karl may take him under his wing but Roland won't allow it.

Think he does live with his girlfriend down here, seem to be always together on his Instagram anyway.
  • Does it come with subtitles?
  • Sponsored links:

• Nicked the idea from this site. ;)
  • se9addick said:

WHOIS says the website is registered with a legit design agency in Glasgow called reflexblue.

"Legit" and "Glasgow" in the same sentence - good one !
    Oi!!
  • He seems to be giving away signed stuff from the other players as an inducement, so maybe is getting on with them ok!

https://twitter.com/WattToWatch
    Follow and RT for some special give aways! First one after 1500 followers is a special one @johnnie_jackson @cjsolly @Tony_Watt7

Got a few more give aways coming! Including stuff from @Josh_Magennis @ricky_holmes @Ekonsa15 @NathanByrne_

Think he does live with his girlfriend down here, seem to be always together on his Instagram anyway.
    Ah fair enough I thought she was back up in Scotland, cos he moans about leaving etc.
  • Good for TW!
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:

That description sounds like something Alan Partridge would record on his dictaphone.

It's got to be tongue in cheek, or ironic, or post-modern or summat?
  • He seems to be giving away signed stuff from the other players as an inducement, so maybe is getting on with them ok!

https://twitter.com/WattToWatch

Follow and RT for some special give aways! First one after 1500 followers is a special one @johnnie_jackson @cjsolly @Tony_Watt7

Got a few more give aways coming! Including stuff from @Josh_Magennis @ricky_holmes @Ekonsa15 @NathanByrne_
    that or he's been ransacking the dressing room while everyone else is busy playing
  • Hats off to him I say... I thought it was a joke when I first read but reading the posts and tweets by Tony it seems legit!!
  • I love tony watt
  • Good luck to him . He will still get snidely criticism from fans no matter how good his reviews are.
  • Good luck to him . He will still get snidely criticism from fans no matter how good his reviews are.

he's a footballer ffs - his views on a film are about as valid as mine.
  • I do think that a lot of footballers (particularly those of a certain mindset) really struggle with all of the free time they get.

I've noticed Watt tweeting/retweeting a bit about Barton and gambling - so wouldn't be surprised if he understands that temptation through boredom. He does seem to play an absolute tonne of FIFA to pass the time.

Good luck to him with this anyway, even if it's just a hobby to be passionate about rather than having any real 'success' through it. Either way he'll get a tonne of stick, but hope it's worth it.