Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Lee Hodson

I have heard that Lee Hodson will be joining from Rangers. He is a right Full back.

Comments

• dickplumb said:

I have heard that Lee Hodson will be joining from Rangers. He is a right Full back.

Wouldn't surprise me as I feel Solly is on his way.
  • Solly is another one of Daisy's "legacy issues"
  • He was at MK with Robinson
  • It was in today's Sun . The other names mentioned were Billy Clarke and Mark Marshall at Bradford and Ben Reeves at MKD .
  • Richard J said:

It was in today's Sun . The other names mentioned were Billy Clarke and Mark Marshall at Bradford and Ben Reeves at MKD .

Given that Gobby plays one up, shortarse Clarke would make no sense
  • Richard J said:

It was in today's Sun . The other names mentioned were Billy Clarke and Mark Marshall at Bradford and Ben Reeves at MKD .

Reeves has been offered a new contract at MK
  • https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Hodson

weird wiki entry

"He got his first tattoo when his was still at St. Theresa's RC HS in Borehamwood, since then he has went under the needle a further 5 times including the full sleeve of Jesus's Passion and ultimate sacrifice at Golgotha"
  • Rob7Lee said:

dickplumb said:

Wouldn't surprise me as I feel Solly is on his way.
    Hasn't the problem always been that Solly wouldn't get insurance anywhere else which scuppers him playing for another club ?
  • Seems very feasable has links to Gobbinsob and also Josh McGuiness through Northern Ireland too
  • Was also at Kilmarnock with Josh. Solid enough full back but offers little going forward. That may be a confidence thing as he used to be a winger.
  • Sponsored links:

• Solly earns too much for the repeated failures of Roland Duchatelet and Katrien Meire. Sad to see him go but he's far too good for us.
  • CH4RLTON said:

Seems very feasable has links to Gobbinsob and also Josh McGuiness through Northern Ireland too

The fact that this is believable could be why the sun are saying it. I do t believe that any journalists for the national papers know anything about us or bother to find out.
  • Is he any sort of relation to our old player Simeon Hodson?
  • Solly, Holmes and Konsa leaving would be an utter tragedy. If that doesn't wake up the apologists nothing will.
  • Solly, Holmes and Konsa leaving would be an utter tragedy. If that doesn't wake up the apologists nothing will.

Nah no way, easy excuses for the apologists!!

Solly (Always Injured)
    Holmes (Can't Stand in his way as he's Old)
    Konsa (Can't Stand in his way as he's Young)
  • Not;

Solly - can't ducking stand Meire because she's an idiot who has ruined Charlton

Holmes - thought he would be playing in the championship next season then gets to see the comedy shit show that is our club under Duchatelet and can't leave quickly enough (see JBG)

Konsa - worth more than a tenner and a decent prospect so might as well cash in.