Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

3 years on and well done for all the protests....

RD still here.Have you really achieved anything?
For those of us that have been around a bit and will still continue to
SUPPORT the team let's move on.
Let's see what happens close season,
.If someone has the money and Passion to buy the club and move it forward -they will have my full support.
In the meantime - for any doubters - Buy a Season ticket -Great Value for money.
COYR

Comments

• RD still here.Have you really achieved anything?
    .If someone has the money and Passion to buy the club and move it forward -they will have my full support.
    In the meantime - for any doubters - Buy a Season ticket -Great Value for money.
    COYR

Wum
  • give it a rest mate
  • edited April 2017

RD still here.Have you really achieved anything?
    COYR

However Protests have only been going roughly a year and a bit...

Have we achieved anything? Well I personally can say that I'm certain we would not have had more English players bought/English managers (no matter how good/bad) without protests... so yes we have achieved 'something'!

Seeing as the club have done a pathetic job of doing so , why don't you tell us why a season ticket next season is great value for money?
  • Bore off. Didn't see you on here too much when we didn't win for weeks on end. Or before we managed to secure survival after a mere 44 games.
  • It's up to you how you spend your money but you don't need a crystal ball to know what next season will bring.
    I, like many others, haven't got a bottomless pit of money or patience so the club will have to make other arrangements re funding next seasons excuses.
  • God loves a trier
    COYR

OK. You buy a season ticket for me and my son. Lets's move on.
    How's that for positive?
  • Okay Ray I'll bite. I assume from the tone you don't like the protests. So what has not protesting achieved. A pathetic mid table tier 3 finish, with the promise of another rubbish season to follow. The great value season tickets are for a level of football that is driving the fans away in droves. What do you regard as great? The emptying terraces? Home defeats against teams on a tenth of our budget?
    Or does a pointless winning streak at the end of the season make the previous eight months all fine and dandy?
  • shirty5 said:

God loves a trier wanker

Easy to be big behind a keyboard
  • Sponsored links:

• Welcome Back Colin,
    It's Been a While.
    COYR

So finishing 13th on a "top 6 budget" was enough to convince you to renew?
  • Well since you don't come down to the Valley - why don't you move on
  • What for having an opinion different to you?
  • What for having an opinion different to you?

No. For continuing to make these inane topics every time there's a CARD protest.
  • Some of us are vinegar pissers and proud.
  • Sponsored links:

• Ohh do just fuck off.

It's exactly the same with you every time. It's boring. You refuse to engage with anyone who give a reasoned response to your points so what's the point. You're nothing more than a WUM. Isn't it past your bed time?
  • Why don't you F Off!Where have I not engaged With you?
  • CARD are embarrassing
  • @raytreacy69 please tell me how we have advanced in the league under Roland?

Also what has convinced you that he will ever get us to a higher level than we were at the end of the 2012/13 season, i.e. 9th in the Chsmpionship?

Failure after failure, mistake after mistake, and giving them a new chance to prove themselves over at least six transfer windows has brought nothing but dropping into the bottom half of division one.
  • Why don't you F Off!Where have I not engaged With you?

Mate every time you start one of these threads saying the exact same thing. People including me have given you reasoned responses then you disappear only to open a new thread on the same topic a few weeks later. Very boring.
  • stonemuse said:

@raytreacy69 please tell me how we have advanced in the league under Roland?

Also what has convinced you that he will ever get us to a higher level than we were at the end of the 2012/13 season, i.e. 9th in the Chsmpionship?

Failure after failure, mistake after mistake, and giving them a new chance to prove themselves over at least six transfer windows has brought nothing but dropping into the bottom half of division one.

Just come up with a New Owner that has money and a Passion for the club to move us forward.You will have my backing
  • stonemuse said:

Just come up with a New Owner that has money and a Passion for the club to move us forward.You will have my backing
    That's not the fans' job though.
  • shirty5 said:
    Hypocritical @raytreacy69 ?

stonemuse said:

Try answering my question which was asked very politely.