Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• At #28, the Dallas Cowboys select TACO CHARLTON, DE, Michigan.

Charlton, Tacos on Sundays & Cowboys.
  • edited April 2017

Green Bay Packers trade #29 to the Cleveland Browns.

Green Bay receive #33 and #108 from Cleveland.

At #29, the Cleveland Browns (from Green Bay) select David Njoku, TE, Miami.
  • edited April 2017
    Seattle Seahawks trade #31 to San Francisco 49ers.

Seattle receive #34 and #111 from San Francisco.
  • Steelers pick TJ Watt, courtesy of the Watt brothers spilling it early on Twitter.
  • At #30, the Pittsburgh Steelers select TJ Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin.
  • Seattle Seahawks trade #31 to San Francisco 49ers.

Seattle receive #34 and #111 from San Francisco.

At #31, the San Francisco 49ers (from Atlanta via Seattle) select Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama.
  • At #32, the New Orleans Saints select Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin.
  • Well that's that, still lots of talent on the board for the Vikings. Be interesting to see if they come up to early second or let players fall to them.
  • #1 Myles Garrett, DE - Cleveland Browns

#2 Mitchell Trubisky, QB - Chicago Bears (from San Francisco 49ers)

#3 Solomon Thomas, DE - San Francisco 49ers (from Chicago Bears)

#4 Leonard Fournette, RB - Jacksonville Jaguars

#5 Corey Davis, WR - Tennessee Titans

#6 Jamal Adams, DB - New York Jets

#7 Mike Williams, WR - Los Angeles Chargers

#8 Christian McCaffrey, RB - Carolina Panthers

#9 John Ross, WR - Cincinnati Bengals

#10 Patrick Mahomes II, QB - Kansas City Chiefs (from Buffalo Bills)

#11 Marshon Lattimore, CB - New Orleans Saints

#12 Deshaun Watson, QB - Houston Texans (from Cleveland Browns)

#13 Haason Reddick, LB - Arizona Cardinals

#14 Derek Barnett, DE - Philadelphia Eagles

#15 Malik Hooker, DB - Indianapolis Colts

#16 Marlon Humphrey, DB - Baltimore Ravens
  • #17 Jonathan Allen, DL - Washington Redskins

#18 Adoree Jackson, DB - Tennessee Titans

#19 OJ Howard, TE - Tampa Bay Buccaneers

#20 Garett Bolles, OT - Denver Broncos

#21 Jarrad Davis, LB - Detroit Lions

#22 Charles Harris, DE - Miami Dolphins

#23 Evan Engram, TE - New York Giants

#24 Gareon Conley, DB - Oakland Raiders

#25 Jabrill Peppers, DB - Cleveland Browns (from Houston Texans)

#26 Takk McKinley, OLB/DE - Atlanta Falcons (from Seattle Seahawks)

#27 Tre'Davious White, DB - Buffalo Bills (from Kansas City Chiefs)

#28 Taco Charlton, DE - Dallas Cowboys

#29 David Njoku, TE - Cleveland Browns (from Green Bay Packers)

#30 TJ Watt, OLB/DE - Pittsburgh Steelers

#31 Reuben Foster, LB - San Francisco 49ers (from Atlanta Falcons via Seattle Seahawks)

#32 Ryan Ramczyk, OT - New Orleans Saints
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks Callum.

Don't get the Bears trading up one place. Surely if 49ers willing to trade they didnt actually want Trubisky so would surely have been available to them as 3rd pick?
    Bears are a team who need as many picks as possible. Good deal for Cleveland to get Houstons first round pick next year too. Expect it to be quite high under houstons rookie or average existing QB

RAIDERS taking a gamble.
  • MrOneLung said:

Thanks Callum.

Don't get the Bears trading up one place. Surely if 49ers willing to trade they didnt actually want Trubisky so would surely have been available to them as 3rd pick?
    Bears are a team who need as many picks as possible. Good deal for Cleveland to get Houstons first round pick next year too. Expect it to be quite high under houstons rookie or average existing QB

RAIDERS taking a gamble.

I don't think Raiders took a gamble. The CB was 2nd best available and I had him rated higher than Lattimore (his teammate) prior to the Rape allegations.

He passed a lie detector test and by all accounts it's a bogus claim.

I would have preferred a LB but foster from Alabama has major concerns over his attitude and he may need shoulder surgery and miss the whole year. Some say he may not even play out his rookie contract.

For a draft deep in defensive players, see so many offensive players early was strange.

Also Robinson is still available in the 2nd round and was rated the best tackle by some.

Round 2&3 will be good. Cleveland have so many picks next year they could be big movers.
  • What a first round, and thank you Callum.

Amazed at the Bears giving up so much to move up one pick, unless they got wind that other sides were trying to trade with the 49ers. Just seems bizarre paying Glennon all that money and then taking Trubisky.

Really didn't think that many QBs would go in the first round.

Big winners so far are Browns and 49ers.

Amazed three WRs went in the top nine. Bit gutted as I was hoping the Ravens would get one of them. Happy with our pick though and that secondary is looking deep.

• Not sure I get the excitement / expert analysis of the draft. It will be a minimum three years before anyone knows if players are boom / bust / or somewhere in the middle. Despite all the expert analysis absolutely no one knows if these college players will take to the NFL.
  • As a 49ers fan I'm pleased with our picks and trades, I read that we had multiple offers at 2nd overall from teams who need a QB which tempted the bears to make a better offer and allow us to still select Thomas at 3rd
  • that makes more sense re the Bears if others were sniffing for the 2nd pick from 49er's
  • edited April 2017
  • Can't believe that Allen fell to the Skins at 17. Doctor cleared his shoulder so not (too) worried about it.
    BPA and filled a massive need, HTTR.
  • edited April 2017
    Crying out for a pass rusher tonight Marvin, cue RB & an OL in rounds 2 & 3.

A massive plus for me personally is getting hold of Ross & his pace on the new Maddens!!
  • I know what jersey I'll be getting if I ever get one...

• Sponsored links:

• Jesus Christ, thought I'd watch the draft build up but seriously don't know how many more times I can deal with watching that Verizon/S8 ad on NFL Network.
  • edited April 2017
    Second round is about to get started. :-)

Live on Sky Sports 2 for those who want to watch.
  • edited April 2017
    At #33, the Green Bay Packers (from Cleveland) select Kevin King, DB, Washington.

Seattle Seahawks trade #34 to the Jacksonville Jaguars. (their third trade down already)

Seattle receive #35 and #187 from Jacksonville.

At #34, the Jacksonville Jaguars (from Seattle) select Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama.

At #35, the Seattle Seahawks (from Jacksonville) select Malik McDowell, DT, Michigan State.
  • Reckon the Lamp pipedream is over for the Vikings, can't see us moving up.
  • edited April 2017
    Chicago Bears trade #36 and #221 to the Arizona Cardinals.

Chicago receive #45, #119, #197 and next year's fourth round pick from Arizona.

At #36, the Arizona Cardinals (from Chicago) select Budda Baker, DB, Washington.

Los Angeles Rams trade #37 to the Buffalo Bills.

Los Angeles Rams receive #44 and #91 from Buffalo.

At #37, the Buffalo Bills (from Los Angeles Rams) select Zay Jones, WR, East Carolina.
  • This is too many trades I'm struggling to keep up!!!
  • edited April 2017
    At #38, the Los Angeles Chargers select Forrest Lamp, OG, Western Kentucky.

At #39, the New York Jets select Marcus Maye, DB, Florida.

At #40, the Carolina Panthers select Curtis Samuel, WR, Ohio State.

Cincinnati Bengals trade #41 to the Minnesota Vikings.

Cincinnati receives #48 and #128 from Minnesota.

At #41, the Minnesota Vikings select Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State.
  • That's that. Hope we let it fall to us now, only player I'd honestly trade up for now is Mixon. Think one of Pocic and Elflein will be there in the 3rd.
  • Dalvin Cook for the Vikings. @cafc_harry
  • Ffs. Was almost certain it would be Mixon. Disappointed. Still a decent pick though.