Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Last Q&A of the season sunday: CAST - save the best to last

Comments

• Options
    I wasn't going to let actual facts get in the way of a cheap gag.
  • Options

Why does a person who plays the piano get called a pianist but someone who races a car is not called a racist?

If you follow your comparison surely it should be a carist - or indeed if the opposite was true someone who plays the piano would be a playist. I think this one might confuse the silly Meire.

I'll get me coat!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

bobmunro said:

I think it would be marvellous if everyone asked nonsense questions at this session.

Maybe something like:

Which great opponent of Cartesian dualism resists the reduction of psychological phenomena to a physical state and insists there is no point of contact between the extended and the unextended?
    Henri Bergson.

Is the correct answer!
  • Options
    Have you ever imagined a World where there is no hypothetical questions?
  • Options
    Can you cry under water?
  • Options
    How important does someone have to be before they are considered to be assassinated rather than just murdered?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

Have you ever imagined a World where there is no hypothetical questions?

That is genius!
  • Options
    Why is the word for the fear of long words hippopotomonstrosequippedaliophobia?
  • Options
    Glad you have signed up for this meeting, @Addickted
  • Options
    It's where Corbyn has gone wrong.

These are the questions the people need answers to.

Everyone forgets the snowplough driver at this time of year.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Richard Murray once said his favourite word from the dictionary of amusing words was gynotikolobomassophile which apparently means one who gains sexual thrills through nibbling the earlobes of women.

Can you confirm this?

*edit for slight typo in the spelling of gynotikolobomassophile
  • Options
    It is alleged that Tony Keohane (great guy) responded that his favourite word was frotteur.

There doesn't seem to be any contemporeneus documentation of the conversation and I fear it may be entirely made up.
  • Options
    For a while now I've been baffled as to why KM subjects herself to this situation. Whether it is her fault or the owner or both, the results show it is simply not working. Why not just accept it and move on to something different, rather than allowing herself to be continually criticized and disliked publicly by thousands. It surely can't be worth it, no matter how big the salary???
  • Options

HarryLime said:

My Question would be - If you could be any animal what would it be and why?

A squirrel, because I look like one.
    Elfsborg you could ask her if theres any spares going....
  • Options
    To riff on Airman's question. 'Are you proud of what you have overseen at Charlton Athletic so far?'
  • Options
    Don't worry Lazy Daisy...

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just recount the numbers of managers, coaches, players, staff revolving through the door over their tenure
  • Options
    Stig said:

I would absolutely love it, if everyone asked nonsense questions. Perhaps it could be followed up by one serious question right at the end, do you ever get the feeling that people will never take you seriously?

If anyone's going who'd be happy to ask a question for me it's, would you rather have a face for an arse or an arse for a face?

Would you rather have a hand made of ham or an armpit that dispenses sun tan lotion? That type of thing?
  • Options
    Fanny, is your middle name Albert? He had a stick with an 'orses 'ead 'andle, & also liked teasing Kats big cats.
  • Options
    I'm sure she'll mysteriously cancel the evening before
  • Options
    @nibbles just jump around, pilling of your nut, with a whistle and glow sticks , screaming "reach for the lazers", and ask if this is the desired outcome to crossbars DJ idea.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Addickted said:

If a shop is 24/7, why do they have locks on the doors?

Del Boy: I thought you said it was open 24 hours a day.

Trigger: Yes, but not at night.
    This applies to Tescos when they close early on a Sunday, then they reopen again on Monday morning 'to continue' with being open 24 hours.

I cannot believe I am writing this rubbish!
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

HarryLime said:

My Question would be - If you could be any animal what would it be and why?

A squirrel, because I look like one.
    Elfsborg you could ask her if theres any spares going....
    Ffs a ticket would be the last thing on my mind if I saw that piece of shit Sunday.
  • Options

For a while now I've been baffled as to why KM subjects herself to this situation. Whether it is her fault or the owner or both, the results show it is simply not working. Why not just accept it and move on to something different, rather than allowing herself to be continually criticized and disliked publicly by thousands. It surely can't be worth it, no matter how big the salary???

Exactly.

The squirrel should have scuttled out of The Valley and never returned after the liar bedsheet was plonked above her head.

To have thousands of people screaming liar at her and to still return shows she'll do anything for a pound note.

No morals, no guilt, no shame, no self respect.
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

@nibbles just jump around, pilling of your nut, with a whistle and glow sticks , screaming "reach for the lazers", and ask if this is the desired outcome to crossbars DJ idea.

Better still I have been discussing with @The31YearMan about reciting a chapter from Simon Bradley's Railways, Nation, Network & People.

I'm going to opt for crimes and misdemeanours or the abolition of the 3rd class carriage. Crimes and misdemeanours includes the murder of a linen draper on a train travelling through blackHeath. The abolition of the 3rd class carriage is a general history of how the need for 3rd class travel died over time. For KM she could use it to compare how more bits of the stadium will close under their rein