Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

ST JAMES' PARK AND LONDON STADIUM RAIDED AS PART OF POLICE INVESTIGATION - SKY SOURCES

Comments

• Apparently, some reports have stated HMRC investigation and that the Newcastle MD has been arrested
  • 180 police involved in the investigation in north-east & the south-east of England also involving the French authorities,believed to involve tax/customs offences.
  • Haven't West Ham had enough of our money?
  • Sponsored links:

• clive said:

180 police involved in the investigation in north-east & the south-east of England also involving the French authorities,believed to involve tax/customs offences.

Will the police be questioning an out of work man who managed both clubs and liked to sign French players?
    Let's hope so
  • Wet Spam...

Who'd have tunk it?
  • Arrests? Please let it be that smug WHU twat in the Russian hat.
  • That's a massive operation, 50 police officers raiding West Ham at 8am. Sounds a bit OTT unless there is something serious there
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2017

That's a massive operation, 50 police officers raiding West Ham at 8am. Sounds a bit OTT unless there is something serious there

HMRC officers I believe. But yes, looks pretty serious - tax and NI fraud which would indicate perhaps payments to agents and/or players in brown envelopes.
  • Arrests? Please let it be that smug WHU twat in the Russian hat.

Worked with him quite a few years ago and, you wont like this, but I speak as I find, he's a decent bloke.
  • edited April 2017
    english football is full of corruption im afraid the premier league in particular its been ruined, for example only could the national manger be sacked and then get a job at a league club, greedy bastards the lot of them that all eat out of the same trough, easy for us to say because were in league 1 and got some lunatic that owns us so no chance of us ever getting pl, but at least at this level we do play some decent run clubs where there is an atmosphere etc, look at the premier league games on telly a load of tourists waving selfie sticks and mobile phones about.

this liverpool fan for example is bang on;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmNsWzHgxC8
  • english football is full of corruption im afraid the premier league in particular its been ruined, for example only could the national manger be sacked and then get a job at a league club, greedy bastards the lot of them that all eat out of the same trough, easy for us to say because were in league 1 and got some lunatic that owns us so no chance of us ever getting pl, but at least at this level we do play some decent run clubs where there is an atmosphere etc, look at the premier league games on telly a load of tourists waving selfie sticks and mobile phones about.

this liverpool fan for example is bang on;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmNsWzHgxC8

'Can I clean yer glasses'
  • Greenie said:

Arrests? Please let it be that smug WHU twat in the Russian hat.

Worked with him quite a few years ago and, you wont like this, but I speak as I find, he's a decent bloke.
    Fair play..I've not met him..but he comes across as a smug git. :smile:
  • i know not on subject but working quite close to stamford bridge, when they play midweek see a lot of there fans, the sheer amount of tourists there are beyond a joke i also see the ticket touts doing a roaring trade, cousin is a st holder and a few seasons back as he had a spare i went to a midweek game think against swansea or southampton, 4 rows in front of us was a family who had literally bought every item of chelsea clothing they could get get there hands on they were russian i think as heard them speaking, half hour into the match, a steward came and told them the bad news that the tickets they had got in with were fake they had paid £200.00 per ticket in a block where the face value of the ticket would of been £32.50, they got chucked out and that was the end of it.