Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Someone hit their KPIs this year

In the same day it's been rumoured that the club are to compensate the caterers this gem appears

Comments

• Stadium Hospitality Awards. Selling portions of just fourteen chips? They ought to be up before the beak for taking money on false pretences!
  • Serve up caviar in the hospitality lounges, serve up shit on the pitch, got their priorities straight I see....wankers.
  • Nug said:

Serve up caviar in the hospitality lounges, serve up shit on the pitch, got their priorities straight I see....wankers.

That explains why the caviar is so salty.
  • I suppose it's much easier to make a good job of serving visiting directors when there are hardly any actual paying customers to worry about at the same time!
  • This little guy is over the moon
  • Director's Choice as much for the welcome as well as the service and catering.
    One for Sue really.
    Daphne likes this.
  • HarryLime said:

Director's Choice as much for the welcome as well as the service and catering.
    One for Sue really.
    Daphne likes this.

Well said HarryLime
  • Sponsored links:

• in the little experine ive had with them i got served a cold balti pie and a gone off pint of fosters cue scab comments ha.
  • Good job the fans don't award Stadium Hospitality awards. We cannot even make our Player of the Year awards because of the inhospitality of the current stadium owners.
  • I suspect we shall receive even more inhospitality on Sunday.