Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NFL 2017/18

Comments

• edited April 2017
    What does everyone think their team needs in the draft on Thursday night?

Pass rush, cornerbacks and safety for the Cowboys.
  • What does everyone think their team needs in the draft on Thursday night?

Pass rush, cornerbacks and safety for the Cowboys.

O-line, outside linebacker, DT and safety. A Tight end and running back wouldn't go a miss either. Punter is also a definite need.
  • Chiefs fan

I think a corner and a safety are needed
  • Vikings apparently looking at Mixon at 48. Think I'd take that but would be worried at lack of lineman still available in the 3rd.
  • Also don't know if anyone else applied but my Twickenham game purchase codes came through yesterday. Anyone have tips on where to try and sit? Not Twickenham specifically but just in terms of the 'best view' to watch the game.

Along the side as close to the half-way line as possible.
  • Ravens - WR needed after Steve Smith Snr retiring and letting Aiken go. Hopefully one of John Ross, Mike Williams or Corey Davis. I have just seen a mock draft with them taking O.J Howard at TE though, which I'd be ecstatic with.

Also need a pass rusher, maybe Derek Barnett or Taco Charlton (please!) and probably a CB somewhere.
  • To be honest there isn't an awful lot the Patriots need, just a couple of extra hands around the place.

Knowing us we'll draft a late round MLB and Belichick will work his magic and he'll be our main TE by the end of the season
  • sam3110 said:

To be honest there isn't an awful lot the Patriots need, just a couple of extra hands around the place.

Knowing us we'll draft a late round MLB and Belichick will work his magic and he'll be our main TE by the end of the season

You can never have enough deflated footballs though ;-)
  • Vikings apparently looking at Mixon at 48. Think I'd take that but would be worried at lack of lineman still available in the 3rd.

Stay classy Minnesota.

https://youtu.be/_T7AqYSxZi0

Stay classy Minnesota.

Some talk the Ravens like him but can never see that happening after Ray Rice.
  • Sponsored links:

• Latest draft rumour: Panthers set to trade 1st, 2nd & 3rd round picks for no.2 overall from the 49ers.
  • Latest draft rumour: Panthers set to trade 1st, 2nd & 3rd round picks for no.2 overall from the 49ers.

All gone quiet on the Jimmy G trades, reckon amything will happen?
  • edited April 2017

Latest draft rumour: Panthers set to trade 1st, 2nd & 3rd round picks for no.2 overall from the 49ers.

Wow. To get who? Fournette?

Peterson has signed with the Saints.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000802102/article/adrian-peterson-inks-deal-with-new-orleans-saints

Stay classy Minnesota.

Him and the victim have moved on and I think it's time everyone else did too, it was obviously the wrong thing for him to do but we don't know the full story and probably never will. It'd be a shame for a talent like his to completely be wasted over it.

Can't see a team trading that to not get a quarterback which the Panthers wouldn't be. Probably the 49ers trying to leak some interest.
  • @stackitsteve - can you add me to the Bears list please. Ta.
  • Not convinced this years QB class. Doubt be any massive trades this year

Can't see a team trading that to not get a quarterback which the Panthers wouldn't be. Probably the 49ers trying to leak some interest.
    Agree with you there. Only player worth giving up picks for is Myles Garrett but surely the Browns aren't silly enough to pass on him with the first pick.

Agree with you there. Only player worth giving up picks for is Myles Garrett but surely the Browns aren't silly enough to pass on him with the first pick.
    I think the Bears were trying to edge them towards Trubisky the other day in saying they'll take him if the Browns don't. Could be interesting.
  • Lions fan for obvious reasons.

A decent running game would be good to see this season and some support in the air.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lions fan for obvious reasons.

A decent running game would be good to see this season and some support in the air.

because historically they're crap and have never won anything ?

smiley winky face.
  • sam3110 said:

Latest draft rumour: Panthers set to trade 1st, 2nd & 3rd round picks for no.2 overall from the 49ers.

Unlikely. Both Jimmy and Butler are cheap, and Belichek isn't afraid to let them walk st the end of their contracts. The Pats position is that they'll trade them if you offer a lot, but if you don't want to meet the price they are happy to keep them.
  • Just had Jermaine Eluemunor brought to my attention, didn't even know there was an Englishman in the draft. Projected 3-4 too.
  • I'm a Eagles Fan, draft rumour is if he drops as low as 14 we will take Corey Davis and then Mixon @ 43.
  • Ashdown said:

I'm a Eagles Fan, draft rumour is if he drops as low as 14 we will take Corey Davis and then Mixon @ 43.

Building some nice weapons for Wentz.
  • That takes the Lions off the list of non-represented teams on CL!

Left with Panthers, Rams, Cardinals, Jaguars, Titans and Texans.
  • MrOneLung said:

Lions fan for obvious reasons.

because historically they're crap and have never won anything ?

smiley winky face.
    The irony wasn't lost on me once I got older and followed the NFL more closely. Just my luck that I followed two similarly inept teams. Although I did originally pick them as a 5 year old purely based on their badge.

Not even as if it's a glamourous place to visit to tick off the bucket list, although can knock off a few Motown sights when I head to Detroit one day.
  • started paying an increased interest in the NFL last season and needed to pick a team. Guy at work supports the Titans so i have been following them.
  • Our first Titans fan...only 5 'unsupported' teams now

AFC EAST:
    Bills – Avi_dAddick
    Dolphins – 9goalswentpastperry, CharltonParkLane, Hertsseasider, Jdredsox, kielyskickingboots, RomseyAddick, Simon E
    Jets - CAFCTrev, CharltonMadrid, rina
    Patriots – ForeverAddickted, RalphMilnesgut, sam3110, SomervilleAddick

AFC NORTH:
    Bengals - Bigbadbozman
    Browns - cafcbrown, creepyaddick
    Ravens - ChiAddick, Its_Hamer_Time, limeygent, StubleyAddick, The Red Robin
    Steelers - Ben18, bobmunro, Pedro45, ScrappyCAFC, WestSA

AFC SOUTH:
    Colts – CAFC1304, Rossman92
    Jaguars
    Texans
    Titans - tommyr

AFC WEST:
    Broncos – buckshee, Leroy Ambrose, Rothko, sonicstud85
    Chargers - andyg90, Blinkant, DamoNorthStand
    Chiefs – cafc_4life, johnny73, Minkcafc, SE7toSG3, stackitsteve
    Raiders – All_Thaid_Up, dread_pirate_addick, MrOneLung, northstandsteve, se9addick, SoundAsa£, World of Woe

NFC EAST:
    Cowboys – Bilko, Callumcafc, chester_conrad, supaclive
    Eagles – Ashdown, cypriot_addick, Low_Ears, twiggyaddick, ValleyGary
    Giants – AddicksAddict, EastStand, SuedeAdidas
    Redskins – bolloxbolder, cafckev, hudson-son-son, Miserableoldgit, Pedro45, tonyupnorth, wellingtentioned

NFC NORTH:
    Bears – addick16, andyg90, ChicagoAddick, Oh_Yoni_Boy, Wright6679
    Lions – Sparrows Lane Lion
    Packers – CAFCjoe94, Macronate
    Vikings - cafc_harry, flyingkiwiDK, Lincsaddick

NFC SOUTH:
    Buccaneers – danhughes99, Dannoo_86
    Falcons – Big C, BrentfordAddick, DanDavis, Karim_myBagheri
    Panthers
    Saints – LLMTP, philcafc

NFC WEST:
    49ers – cs1986, Missed It, NorthStandUltra, RDG, Red_James, Rob
    Cardinals
    Rams
    Seahawks - Cafcspud, thecrazyaddick
  • sam3110 said:

Unlikely. Both Jimmy and Butler are cheap, and Belichek isn't afraid to let them walk st the end of their contracts. The Pats position is that they'll trade them if you offer a lot, but if you don't want to meet the price they are happy to keep them.
    That's what I thought, whack huge tags on them and see if anyone's stupid enough to go for it, and reassess the draft next year for a possible franchise QB when TB12 is a year older