Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**LAST DAY** Killer Che & Fortune WSTPD signed photos - Upbeats Fund Raiser

After the Upbeats walk @cafc999 got some of the participants to sign some A3 pictures.

Some will be on sale via the Museum later but first up here's two to raise money for the Upbeats.

Usual rules, no time wasters, only bid if you intend to pay, full £ units only, postage and packing extra (approx £7.50 in UK, more if abroad or you can collect by arrangement).

Auction closes on Monday 24th April at 4.00pm. Any bids after 3.59pm disallowed.

All bids on this thread please.

Lot A

A3 matte photo paper image of Derek Killer Hales as Che Guevara. Signed by Derek Hales

Opening bid £30

Lot B

A3 matte photo paper picture of Jon Fortune after scoring v Palace. Signed by Jon and also "We sent the Palace down" written by Jon

Opening bid £30

Happy Bidding

Comments

• Options
    Lot A - £30.
  • Options
    Lot B - £30
  • Options
    A - £125
  • Options

A Falconwood1 £125

B Bob Munro £100

Thanks everyone who's bid so far.
  • Options
    Great bids. Am telling myself I don't need anymore stuff in my overcrowded flat!
  • Options

Great bids. Am telling myself I don't need anymore stuff in my overcrowded flat!

Always room for one more item mate ;)
  • Options
    Bump. - needs a sticky Admin types
  • Options
    Auction closes on Monday 24th April at 4.00pm. Any bids after 3.59pm disallowed.
  • Options
    A Falconwood1 £125

B Bob Munro £100

Are current winning bids
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    OK my wife will kill me if she finds out but heck, it's a good cause and with a user name like mine it just seems so appropriate!

£110 for the Jon Fortune picture.
  • Options

OK my wife will kill me if she finds out but heck, it's a good cause and with a user name like mine it just seems so appropriate!

£110 for the Jon Fortune picture.

top man

A Falconwood1 £125

B Fortune 82nd Minute £110
  • Options
    Thanks @i_b_b_o_r_g for making this an announcement.

Admin of the Year
  • Options
    Np
  • Options
    Just over 30 mins to go.

Will @bobmunro come back in or will another lifer make a late bid?
  • Options
    Seconds to go
  • Options

Just over 30 mins to go.

Will @bobmunro come back in or will another lifer make a late bid?

You know me too well, Henners!!

A - £150
  • Options
    A Bob Munro £150

B Fortune 82nd Minute £110

A late and big bid from Bob

is @falconwood_1 hovering over his keyboard as i type?
  • Options
    Going, Going Gone

Big thank you to @bobmunro and @Fortune 82nd Minute

@AFKABartram will be in touch about payment and I'll be in touch about posting etc.

Well done and thanks to anyone who bid.

As I said we have some other pics from Upbeats walk participants, and maybe some more Who stuff, to keep you exciting over the summer between transfer and takeover rumours.
  • Options

Going, Going Gone

@AFKABartram will be in touch about payment and I'll be in touch about posting etc.

As I said we have some other pics from Upbeats walk participants, and maybe some more Who stuff, to keep you exciting over the summer between transfer and takeover rumours.

If it's anything like the last lot, can't wait.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Going, Going Gone

If it's anything like the last lot, can't wait.
    You'll have to pay this time and not fob us off with some tatty old telegrams. : - )