Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Errrrr...

@Henry Irving
I am sitting here in Tenerife, grabbing the free wifi in the nearest bars(obvs) and the takeover has not happened as you promised, you sir are in big trouble.

Comments

• Talk to the hand

PS Little Richard is better than Elvis

Philistine
  • Is that a Rangers bar
  • No-one nose nuffin coz there's nuffin to no.
  • DA9DA9
    edited April 2017

Is that a Rangers bar

I will be on one on Sunday, chatting to a weegie yesterday, he advised to get there just after 9am for midday kick off as it's going to be rammed
  • DA9 said:

@Henry Irving
    I am sitting here in Tenerife, grabbing the free wifi in the nearest bars(obvs) and the takeover has not happened as you promised, you sir are in big trouble.

Look at all those deviants, going to walk past three paddy bars on Sunday with my rangers colours on, looking forward to the banter :-)

im that sad I can tell you where that photo was taken, Paris, circa 1959, on leave from army stint in Germany, outside Prince De Galles hotel
  • Sponsored links:

• No-one nose nuffin coz there's nuffin to no.

I was reading that as some reference to marching powder.
  • DA9 said:

im that sad I can tell you where that photo was taken, Paris, circa 1959, on leave from army stint in Germany, outside Prince De Galles hotel
    It's a great pic of a great singer wearing a great cardigan/jumper.

• DA9 said:

There is not a button (or zip) in sight, Henners! Elvis had far too much style.

• bobmunro said:

DA9 said:

You were saying @bobmunro
  • bobmunro said:

DA9 said:

You were saying @bobmunro
    In the previous picture. Did he sign that for you? (ducks)

• No but I've been to Graceland

Fucking great album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDXzLeFUkpc

It's on my bucket list.
  • DA9 said:

@Henry Irving

Is that you in the blue (nose) cap, selling your wares @DA9??

Will give you a wave from the Anvil in Lanzarote on Sunday afternoon :wink:
  • DA9 said:

DA9 said:

@Henry Irving

Look at all those deviants, going to walk past three paddy bars on Sunday with my rangers colours on, looking forward to the banter :-)
    Will you be walking past after the match though. Doubtful
  • Sponsored links:

• dmjn said:

DA9 said:

DA9 said:

@Henry Irving

Will you be walking past after the match though. Doubtful
    Yep, win or lose, more stagger past if we win, I hold them in the same contempt as I do palarse nigels.