Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton players on loan.

How many forwards do we have out on loan at the moment? Obviously Ajose, what about Igor and Reza are they still our players?

Comments

• Igor is, Reza is long gone.

Umerah is out on loan
  • Is Hanlan still at Bromley?
  • I saw somewhere that Reza had been scoring for fun just lately and I just wondered if he was still on the wage bill.

No.
  • Sho-Silva is at Bromley now, is he still ours?
  • iaitch said:

Sho-Silva is at Bromley now, is he still ours?

No he was released a while ago.

No.
    Recalled him to not play him.

No.
    Guess its a precaution though.

Magennis | Watt | Ahearne-Grant | Hanlan appear to be our only Strikers at the moment.

With Ajose and Mavididi gone, our only other Striker is Lee Novak who seems to have disappeared in recent weeks?

No.

Magennis | Watt | Ahearne-Grant | Hanlan appear to be our only Strikers at the moment.

With Ajose and Mavididi gone, our only other Striker is Lee Novak who seems to have disappeared in recent weeks?
    Novak is injured.

No.

Novak is injured.
    I thought that was most likely to be the case - When did that happen?
  • Sponsored links:

No.
    He was win the bench a couple times in the midst of Magennis being in injured the second time. I know it seems a bit silly but we needed cover and as I recall his loan was only for one month at a time.

These are the fine margins between helping a young player to grow by playing regularly versus being involved in our first team and not playing as much.
  • Delort and Hayden Mullins are out on loan at the moment aren't they? Anyone know when they're back?
  • I thought this was going to be a thread about Naby Sarr... now there is a player to get excited about returning
  • Chrispy51 said:

I thought this was going to be a thread about Naby Sarr... now there is a player to get excited about returning

at least for pinnochio
  • Chrispy51 said:

I thought this was going to be a thread about Naby Sarr... now there is a player to get excited about returning

Only if you're latreen.
  • Chrispy51 said:

at least for pinnochio
    Beat me to it!