Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Midget winger but impressed at the Valley for Bradford as I recall
  • Replacement for Holmes
  • Good to be linked with players above us in the table I guess!
  • He was VERY impressive against us at their place .. only thing is, he is a winger and good at crosses .. what IS the point when under Robinson we're lucky to ever have more than one attacker in the box ? .. he will be in demand although he is VERY small but full of vim n vigour
  • Decent, strong, skilfull and busy player that can be used on either wing or just behind the forward. I live near Bradford so have seen a fair bit of him. Think a better version of Kyel Reid or Joe Anyinsah over Ricky Holmes.
  • edited April 2017
    Had a decent game against Sheffield Utd on the box on Saturday...
  • He impressed in a pre-season game v Barnet at Underhill in 2010...seven years later, he's on our radar. Funny old game.
  • Is he left or right footed?
  • Right footed but can use both. Likes to cut in when out wide.

Obligatory YouTube video:

https://youtu.be/DFzxqdSJ6ao
  • Sponsored links:

• Let the excitement begin!
  • Will he want to return South though if Bradford go up?

Might go to Millwall or Southend if they go up...

Bradford are the weakest of the potential play off teams .. Millwall, Fleetwood, Scunthorpe, Southend and Bradford
  • He played for Barnet against us (under Parky) ages ago - looked good then.

Bradford are the weakest of the potential play off teams .. Millwall, Fleetwood, Scunthorpe, Southend and Bradford
    Yet only Sheffield United have lost less games dont forget...

Bolton and Fleetwood (10-Defeats) | Scunthorpe and Millwall (12-Defeats) | Bradford (7-Defeats)
  • He might have played 46 games this season - better safe than sorry though and it is fantastic that we we are able to rely on our Chief Medical Examiner, Mr Magoo, to detect any possible sign of potential long term injury.
  • wants to return south, after moving north from Port Vale to Bradford.....another Dale Stephens ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Does Roly get a bonus from Dale's promotion?
  • Judging by the picture, he'll be comfortable with the crowds at Charlton if RD is still here.
  • SCP tried signing him in 2011 from Barnet he then failed a drug test
  • Cheap replacement for Ricky Holmes......
  • wants to return south, after moving north from Port Vale to Bradford.....another Dale Stephens ??

So he's going to end up at Falkirk?
  • With Marshall helping him, that should stop Solly being targeted at the back post now.
  • My mates a Bradford season ticket holder and really likes him, says he is right footed but plays both wings and can use both. He can go missing in games and isn't the most consistent but has improved. Though my mate doubts he will leave and would be disappointed if he does.
  • My take on it is that Bradford have decided that they need better next year, even if they are still in this league.

So should we.