Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Barcelona v Juventus

Big game and it needs a big game referee. None of the nonsense from the Real game last night.

Comments

• Nice to see Juve in their normal 4-2-3-1 system, with no defensive variation.
  • Tutt-Tutt said:

Nice to see Juve in their normal 4-2-3-1 system, with no defensive variation.

He's been watching our Karl and taking notes.
  • Iniesta is a great player but he always seems to be in the referee's face when things aren't going well, especially at the Nou Camp.
  • Naymer playing well tonight.
  • I was watching Higuain and thinking "get your finger out", then he made a brilliant diagonal run onto a Pjanic pass, but failed to connect properly with the shot. Top class.

Some brilliant players on the pitch.

Barca struggling with the new concept of "Its not an automatic free kick when you fall over". The ref has done well so far.
  • this is defo a FULL blooded extravaganza .. be surprised if both finish with 11 on the field .. Suarez and Messi ? .. both have lost a lot of oommmpphhhhh .. so stand by for a hat trick from each ((:>)
  • Barca seem to have spent 25 minutes playing football and the other 20 either on the floor or moaning at the ref
  • Ref is the best one on the pitch so far
  • Sponsored links:

• I fucking hate Barcelona and Juventus - phew, got that off my chest.
  • Barca seem to have spent 25 minutes playing football and the other 20 either on the floor or moaning at the ref

What game are you watching? What players/incidents are you referring to?
  • Well I'm as pissed as a fart and can't muster an opinion about this game.

This post took 20 minutes.

I did say I'm pissed.
  • edited April 2017
    Higuain looks knackered, surprised Dybala is off. I'd stick Mandzukic up front and freshen up the left/midfield. Mandzukic battles until he drops.
  • iainment said:

Well I'm as pissed as a fart and can't muster an opinion about this game.

This post took 20 minutes.

I did say I'm pissed.

Pissed or on the catnip? :-)
  • Loathe Suarez too.
  • Loathe Suarez too.

hes the biggest cheat on the planet - summed up by his handball in the 2010 World Cup.
  • This defensive performance has been unreal
  • What a defensive display. Nice to see a team not all about spending 200 million on every striker available in sight. Instead having a nice balance to the side.
  • Sponsored links:

• Barca didn't score a goal across both legs.
  • terrific defensive performance from Juventus .. BUT .. how many close shaves and missed chances did Barcelona have ? ..
    still good but Barcelona are looking close to a spent force .. now 4 south European sides in the semis
  • Terrible tactics from Barcelona. Too many crosses that Juventus were happy to clear and no real danger came from them.
  • edited April 2017
    Neymars shooting, absolute shit
  • Neymars shooting, absolute shit

Should suit Arsenal next year!
  • Juventus absolutely deserved that and I enjoyed watching
  • sexy football from Juve, nothing more beautiful than a ground out away 0-0, Chiellini and Bonucci are wonderful to watch in that mood
  • Rothko said:

sexy football from Juve, nothing more beautiful than a ground out away 0-0, Chiellini and Bonucci are wonderful to watch in that mood

It's great to watch when a team like Barcelona is constantly going at them, not so much fun when it's another side playing narrow and looking to nick something and play on the break to. Chiellini is a great defender though, in the mould of a lot of cynical Italians that have come before.
  • Carter said:

Rothko said:

sexy football from Juve, nothing more beautiful than a ground out away 0-0, Chiellini and Bonucci are wonderful to watch in that mood

It's great to watch when a team like Barcelona is constantly going at them, not so much fun when it's another side playing narrow and looking to nick something and play on the break to. Chiellini is a great defender though, in the mould of a lot of cynical Italians that have come before.
    Yeah I'm not sure I'd wanna see a Juve v Atletico final.
  • edited April 2017

Carter said:

Rothko said:

Yeah I'm not sure I'd wanna see a Juve v Atletico final.
    That's the final I want. Juve don't just defend. They have Higuain and Dybala - better than 99% of attackers in the prem. And yeserday also had Cuadrado and Mandzukic on the pitch. They just held a 3-0 lead and went to Barca to not concede and succeeded in doing so. They would walk the prem.