Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham City: Harry Redknapp named manager after Gianfranco Zola's resignation

Comments

• Sure. Fuck it. Why not?
  • Blimey.............cant do any worse than Zola I suppose. tough couple of games coming up - Villa (local derby) & Huddersfield (promotion contenders) - could all come down to the last game against Brizzle Cuty.
  • shine166 said:

strange job for him to take without a transfer windew to thieve from

He'll have organised a very tidy sum for two weeks work if Birmingham stay up.
  • Great stuff, Birmingham can now join the lengthy list of clubs to be called Harry Redknapps.(insert club name here).......every time he manages a club it's always Harry Redknapps- Spurs, Harry Redknapps- QPR etc. now HRBCFC join the list, all clubs cease to have their original monicker whilst Harry is in charge!
  • Harry (overseen 3 relegations) Redknapp.
  • Doesn't he know that Birmingham is north of Watford? Wonder what Sandra is going to say when she finds out.
  • Doesn't he know that Birmingham is north of Watford? Wonder what Sandra is going to say when she finds out.

Can't read... a map.
  • Sponsored links:

• Panic Stations.
  • I'll wager he'll get them motivated and out of trouble .. just
  • "Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in"

Can't read... a map.
  • Just had a bite on relegation at 7-2.
  • He'll keep them up I reckon
  • Harry (overseen 3 relegations) Redknapp.

"He's a three time loser!"
  • Villa away, Huddersfield at home and Bristol City away? They will do well to get a point, especially if Villa beat them on Saturday and it's all Villa have left this season.
  • Villa away, Huddersfield at home and Bristol City away? They will do well to get a point, especially if Villa beat them on Saturday and it's all Villa have left this season.

would certainly be a last laugh for the villa fans, as birmingham fans last year recorded villa getting relegated in a pub then all went mental and also done the original ringing the club shop and asking for premier league patches on the sleeves.
  • Can't stand Birmingham city or Redknapp.
    Made for one another.
    I reckon they will go down.
  • Sponsored links:

• Surge in demand for plain manila envelopes reported in the Midlands already!
  • Forest, Burton and Bristol all win, Brum 4th bottom now
  • Forest, Burton and Bristol all win, Brum 4th bottom now

Two points from safety now... they play Villa tomorrow yet with two games to go they really are in trouble
  • Big achievement if Nigel Clough can keep Burton up.

Whisper it soft he might.
  • LenGlover said:

Big achievement if Nigel Clough can keep Burton up.

Two seasons running they'll be above us...

Have we ever played Burton?
  • edited April 2017

LenGlover said:

Nearest we've been, was a frame of snooker above one of them.
  • LenGlover said:

No but we've certainly gone for a burton.
  • Just gone 1-0 down to Aston Villa