Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Gills Match thread 17/4/17

edited April 2017 in General Charlton
Afternoon, Im still in UK so can do a match thread if anyone wants it?

Comments

• Yes please Red
  • Cheers red
  • Just watched Chris Wilders Sheffied Utd easily beat Bradford 3-0, oh what could've been!!
  • 3 ex-addicks starting , one on the bench if I'm correct ... whats the odds on them scoring!?
  • sammy391 said:

3 ex-addicks starting , one on the bench if I'm correct ... whats the odds on them scoring!?

Luckily Wagstaff injured, or could have been 4
  • Imagine it's back to KR's favourite formation.

----------Rudd

Byrne - Bauer - Pearce - Dasilva

------Crofts - Konsa

----Botaka - JFC - Holmes

---------Magennis
  • edited April 2017
    No Solly so hopefully Konsa to RB but I expect Tarbuck will put Bayne back in there and leave Konsa in midfield in front of the back four alongside Crofts with Botaka, JFC, and Holmes behind Josh :disappointed: .
  • Imagine it's back to KR's favourite formation.

----------Rudd

------Crofts - Konsa

---------Magennis

Imagine it's back to KR's favourite formation.

----------Rudd

------Crofts - Konsa

---------Magennis

please no!
  • Just 2 games after today of this poxy season to go, lets hope all new owners by the time we KO for 17/18 season. Once again I'll be following from afar most of next season, and IF we have new owners etc I may even try and stay up late at nights to follow the games, if not, I wont be bothering tbh.
  • Sponsored links:

• KR has said that Byrne will be RB and says he is putting out an attacking line-up!
  • lee martin starts
    banker
  • KR has said that Byrne will be RB and says he is putting out an attacking line-up!

Wonder at what point the formation bingo will start during the game :smirk: .
  • Is Lee Martin the 'gills' wandering star!!!
  • edited April 2017
    Anyway 10/10 for perseverance with 4-2-3-1 Jimmy irrespective of whether you have the personnel to play that way. If at first you don't succeed.................give it up after the 25th attempt!
  • Ok thanks RM, I've visited every Garden Center within a 5 mile radius and eaten all the Easter eggs, now time for the main event.
  • Welcome back RedM, just back from a nice few hours plodding round Greenwich Park

Up the reds
  • Welcome back RedM, just back from a nice few hours plodding round Greenwich Park

Up the reds

Thanks @AFKABartram back for Easter off again soon, looking forward to doing this today, just hope we bloody win but cant see it myself, 1-1 for me.
  • 1-2 for me thanks RM will try to stay awake
  • Sponsored links:

• Exciting times. We could be safe by the end of today's game.

Might be more Gillingham fans than Charlton here today
  • Exciting times. We could be safe by the end of today's game.

Might be more Gillingham fans than Charlton here today

Over 2000 fans creating a good atmosphere in the away end according to BBC Radio Kent.
  • Made the decision not to go today based on Roland and the fact I have a lot of revision to do...

Regretting it already. Got mates in both ends and wish I was there. Think we will win it.
  • lee martin starts
    banker

No need for that :smiley:
  • lee martin starts
    banker

Loves a step over.
  • Sky sports just been talking about bad owners, focused on Leyton Orient and also us.
  • Teams on way out
  • Rudd
    Byrne. Bauer. Pearce. Da silva
    Crofts
    Konsa JFC
    Botaka Mag. Holmes

4-1-2-3 according to KR re interview.
  • Thanks once again Redmidland & all the other contributors on what has been an almost(or even has been a)traumatic season that seems to want to go on forever...nearly there...thank gord...!!!,

Hopefully onwards & upwards next time around if our club is safely back in care of people who actually understand the game of footy...

Cmon U Addicks
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!