Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Star Wars - The last Jedi

Comments

• Options
    Can't wait for this, love Star Wars.
  • Options
    I know only one truth.
  • Options

Never watched them all, all the way through. Missuss bought me the first 3 on boxset last year and going to open them this Sunday.
  • Options
    Looking forward to this.
  • Options

Never watched them all, all the way through. Missuss bought me the first 3 on boxset last year and going to open them this Sunday.
    ... the original trilogy (episode 4-6)? Or the prequels (1-3)?
  • Options

... the original trilogy (episode 4-6)? Or the prequels (1-3)?
    Original
  • Options
    Ok good. Please enjoy!
  • Options

Ok good. Please enjoy!

Cheers, looking forward to watching them all properly as have meant to for years and finally getting round to it.
  • Options
    I cannot wait. These new films make me feel six years old again.
  • Options
    The force is strong in this one.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited April 2017
    I have such a love/hate relationship with the Star Wars franchise. I loved them so much growing up (back when there were only 3), and still love the original three, but when the prequels came out this relationship became downright abusive. But I enjoyed Force Awakens, even if there wasn't really a plot. It was nice. Good. Like a calm, pleasant drink with an ex. It left a good taste in the mouth. You think to yourself "hey, it wasn't all bad. Maybe, as adults, we can come together and find some common ground. It will never be like it was, but it can be pleasant."

But this film could really advance the plot forward. And I really hope they don't fuck it up. And also, I hope they don't end up regretting casting Adam Driver from Girls, whose wang I have seen far too many times for him to be a jedi.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

I have such a love/hate relationship with the Star Wars franchise. I loved them so much growing up (back when there were only 3), and still love the original three, but when the prequels came out this relationship became downright abusive. But I enjoyed Force Awakens, even if there wasn't really a plot. It was nice. Good. Like a calm, pleasant drink with an ex. It left a good taste in the mouth. You think to yourself "hey, it wasn't all bad. Maybe, as adults, we can come together and find some common ground. It will never be like it was, but it can be pleasant."

But this film could really advance the plot forward. And I really hope they don't fuck it up. And also, I hope they don't end up regretting casting Adam Driver from Girls, whose wang I have seen far too many times for him to be a jedi.

Hector Bellerin is Adam Drivers long lost twin

• Options

Ive got doubts about this having seen the trailer.

I also heard that the boba fett movie will show it was boba that murdered Luke's adopted parents in a new hope, not the storm troopers.

Never judge a movie by its trailer. They are works of art in of themselves these days. Man of Steel and The Phantom Menace have two of the best trailers ever made.

The less trailer-friendly a movie is the more interesting it's likely to be. When a director makes, say, Fast 8, the studio tell them they need a set piece to put in the trailer. Something we've never seen before. That's not the way to plan a great film, but is the way to sell one.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

SDAddick said:

Hector Bellerin is Adam Drivers long lost twin

Not identical twins though?