Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

PLAYER OF THE YEAR VOTE

124»

Comments

• Not sure if this concern has been brought up but... you can vote more than once. I know voting several times was possible in previous years, but with the internet it can be done countless times

I've already voted for Holmes, but if you can vote twice I'll vote for Jacko as well.
  • Can't we all vote for roger Johnson. A protest vote just to show everyone what a mess the club are in.
  • Doubt JJ would want a player of the year vote if he know he hasn't been the best player. Holmes for me
  • markmc68 said:

Can't we all vote for roger Johnson. A protest vote just to show everyone what a mess the club are in.

Why not boycott the vote altogether?
  • Leuth said:

Pretty sure Jackson would vote Holmes

And Holmes would vote Jackson.
  • I voted JJ, based on his service to the club and the fact that this will probably be his last season (although, hopefully, he'll continue in albeit a peripheral role next season), but I agree that Holmes would be a worthy choice. Apart from Konsa, who's probably played more games than anyone else, and has done very well considering his age and despite being thrown in at the deep end, there really isn't much else to choose from... Solly, who's missed too many games through injury the only other one I can think of (and, of course, Fox).
  • Kevin the Kangaroo
  • edited April 2017
    I love Jacko to bits but Holmes deserves it for performances this season, head and shoulders above everyone else, deserves to be in a better team than this.

Ricky's like a Lawrie Wilson, Danny Green and Scott Wagstaff rolled into one.
  • Sponsored links:

• markmc68 said:

Can't we all vote for roger Johnson. A protest vote just to show everyone what a mess the club are in.

To show support for @Fanny Fanackapan and @killerjerrylee who have been undermined by the regime

To continue a fan tradition

To pay tribute to a player who deserves the acolade
    Sometimes, Henry, you're so fucking reasonable!
  • Holmes. Goals, assists and plenty of effort.

He's also the only current player I could see being a regular in the 11/12 title winning team (on the right in place of Wagstaff/Green).
  • Igor for managing to escape all season
  • edited April 2017
    Rudd just so Pardew thinks he is the next Gigi Buffon and keeps him for next season at Norwich and hopefully relegates them. He destroyed Charlton single handedly.
  • markmc68 said:

To show support for @Fanny Fanackapan and @killerjerrylee who have been undermined by the regime

To continue a fan tradition

To pay tribute to a player who deserves the acolade
    Sometimes, Henry, you're so fucking reasonable!
    Reasonable! What an insult :smile:
  • dizzee said:

Rudd just so Pardew thinks he is the next Gigi Buffon and keeps him for next season at Norwich and hopefully relegates them. He destroyed Charlton single handedly.

What
  • U dizzee blud